• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please allow me to introduce myself

Lewnala

Banned
    Years
    Long time visitor to the fan game/essentials forums, about time I attempted to get involved with as many questions as have been answered for me by the brilliant users here!

I was initially swept up by Pokemon as an unaware child, with stories of secrets hidden under trucks and whispers of glitched creatures, my mind ran wild. My biggest interest today, how we mythologise and codify the unknown or unseen, can be attributed in part to playing Pokemon. I love the new games as much as the old ones but have been drawn to fan making as the hand holding and volume of mandatory content increases per generation.

P.S. I hope at least one person read the thread title in Mick Jaggers voice 😂.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to the forums, Lewnala! We really look forward to seeing the contributions you make to the ROM Hacking community here. Do you have any aspirations to make your own Pokemon fan game someday? :)

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
    Sup Welcome to the community. so you want to get involved with brilliant users that answered questions well you're in luck because I'm not one of them so I won't be any help.

Lewnala

Banned
    Years
    Thanks Fairy, yeah I've been making small builds for about a year now while I get my head around Ruby, I wanted to be in a position where I could make something/contribute without having to ask other people to just do things for me and will be going back into education from January to study game making.
    Cheers TAB, judging by your name you like gen 3 as much as I do!

Back