• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

please help!! and suggest!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2003
    please help me find another pokemon for my team or help me change one of these:
    1.- Flareon flamethrower, bite, return, overheat
    2.- Ampharos thunderbolt, thunder, thunderpunch, thunderwave
    3.- Milotic recover, surf, ice beam, attract
    4.- Flygon crunch, sand-attack, earthquake, dragon claw
    5.- gradevoir double-team, destiny-bond, calm mind, psychic
    6.- ????

please help me

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    um... read the Pokemon Advanced Trainer guide in the RS section? This once again violates a lot of common mistakes there.

plus next time... post out your...
    -nature if a Pokemon has 2 possible nature
    -item attachment
    -personality
    -EV distribution

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    You don't want Thunder without rain dance.

Try this moveset for Ampharos if possible: Thunderbolt, Rest, Sleeptalk, Rock Smash

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Suggestion:You may want something else over rock smash, it is quite a weak move

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2003
    flareon.- flash fire
    hasty
    Ampharos.- Static
    relaxed
    Gardevoir.- Trace
    modest
    Flygon.- levitate
    lonely
    Milotic marvel scale
    careful

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    invinible said:
    You don't want Thunder without rain dance.

Try this moveset for Ampharos if possible: Thunderbolt, Rest, Sleeptalk, Rock Smash
    Did you like just buy R/S? Because first off Rock Smash = Pointless move (Leftovers cancels it out). Second Rest and Sleep Talk as a combo is rarly usable unless its Snorlax/Slawking. Plus I think Rain Dance just makes moves like Thunder hit without fail, Blastoise could sweep the opponent with a powered up Surf when Rain Dance happens.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    why bother talking about rest+sleep talk combo for an Ampharos... it's not even a legal moveset (because of the fact that this is RS... ^_^; )

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    isnt that pokemon party a lil weak? *no offence* and destiny bond *the next time i see a person wif destiny bond im ognna go crazy* destiny bond is NUTHING of the use. and having thunder wifout rain dance is a bit off. thunderbolt is already powerful and has 100 accuracy. *wondering y u need rest or sleeptalk?!*
    i dont like recover too. if u real all of my posts u wil see that i dont like being defensive or effective. i like aggressive. instead of recover try another move.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*wonders if Minun* who doesn't use recover or rest or anything that doesnt' do damage ever been toxic by a Dusclops, Regice or other staller before? Err... deadly Claydol? Mexicolo? Has NEVER seen a single team with all out offense before... and hopes to keep it that way...*

Back