• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please help, did I get scammed ????!:(

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2020
    Hi !! Need some advice , bought my fiancée a venusaur base set booster pack because even though he didn't ask for it because of how pricey they are now I know that's what he really wanted . Admittedly I know nothing about base set booster packs . I think I jumped the gun before doing enough research and now am scared I spent like all my Christmas money on a fake booster pack . :'( the crimping looks good to me but I was reading a post with a similar blastoise pack saying it was fake because of the g in trading cards , but then someone else chimed in and set there were different versions of base packs with very slight variation . Now I am so confused. Any advice greatly appreciated. I just don't want to gift this if it is not legit
    https://ibb.co/52T4m4P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello and welcome to PC. I see you've already posted the same question in our TCG section. Good luck!

If you want, you may introduce yourself a bit here instead so that people can get to know you :3

Back