• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please help me ~

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    So umm today in the morning i've made an awesome
    sprite ^^
    I think its a real improvement in my spriting,...
    but its too big to fit it in sprite editors and such programms
    and when i resize the sprite then it looks really crappy
    so i'm asking if there's an option how to resize my sprite
    so that it will look still good ?
    it will mean much to me if anyone could help me ^^
    And i've used PAINT.NET

Years
  • First of all, this doesn't belong here. Questions like these should go here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=237894&page=5

Secondly, under no circumstances should you resize a sprite. They are meant to be small as a rule of thumb. Resizing it distorts the image, so don't do that. If people want to view your sprite closer, they have the ability to copy, paste, and zoom in on your image using an image program on their computer.

Third, I would suggest using a simpler paint program that is already preinstalled on your computer. Paint.net sounds like something you use for making pictures and not sprites. You can usually find the paint program under the "Accessories" folder. Use the pencil tool and not the paintbrush. Hope this helps.

Back