• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please help! Trying to find rare, specific Pikachu plushie

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2010
    Hey guys!

Long time lurker, first time poster. I have a bit of a problem and I hope you guys can help.

A friend of mine is looking to replace his favorite stuffed Pikachu since it has gotten a bit tattered over the years, but for the life of me I can't find it. He wants an exact copy of the one he has now, but in better shape. There's a pic of it here (cdn1.ioffer.com/img/item/112/850/207/q0y3.jpg). Does anyone know where I can find one of these online, or somewhere in Los Angeles/Orange County? Thanks in advance!

pkmn trainer natty

that darn meowth!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I'd try Ebay. :3 I'm a Pokemon Merchandise collector and I've found some things similar to that while browsing there.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2010
    thanks for the reply, but I've already scoured eBay and Craigslist with no luck. He wants this very specific model: it's a Tomy 15" Pikachu. I can find some that are close, but they're just not close enough :-(

pkmn trainer natty

that darn meowth!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Hmm, I did a google search on the model with no luck. :< It's a pretty cute model too, it's like the very first Pikachu. Do you know the year it was made by chance? Because there are a lot of Tomy Pikachus, but if you have a specific year you may have more luck.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Try hitting up Livejournal and asking pkmncollectors if anyone has one for sale. :/ It doesn't look like a super rare plush or anything so while it might not be on eBay/Craigslist right now, I doubt it'll be TOO hard to find. And if anyone'll know where to find a certain plush, it's them.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
    I have that exact one somewhere myself but I'm unable to let it go out of sentimental value.

The best places would be to have a look on Ebay, around Livejournal.
    Possibly Amazon.

Though you did say Ebay didn't have any.

I wonder and this is a huge chance, if you email Pokemon.com and tell them of your friends situation, they might track one down for you and send it to him.
    I have heard of acts of such kindness before but it's a long shot.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    i have one just like that!
    if not exactly the same, then similar

sadly, the tail is ripped off and it's pretty dirty so i cant really help, sorry Dx
    i think something happened to its eye too, idk

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    By gon, I have a plushie like that myself hidden somewhere within the deep, dark realms of my over-sized closet! Unsurprising, Ebay doesn't have it yet, but I think there's a site somewhere that sells numerous obscure Pokémon merchandise, if only I could remember the name...

Back