• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_random

I am... All of Me
    Years
    I was using a cheat on pokemon saffire (action replay one hit kills) and I found a pokemon that looked like a white ? in a black circle. It was Lv.0 with no name, and the pokedex said it was a new pokemon not yet discovered. I cheked it's stats and it was a bad egg, would take a long time to hatch, and had pokerus. Will my bad egg hatch???? If so into what???

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    Its common for me. I cheat frequently, so its not the rarest thing seeing it for me.

The Pokerus is a good virus by the way. It spreads to the rest of your party and raises their stats more. Its most common with Bad Eggs.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Pika_blue, don't mini-mod. It is very distracting.

This is one of the unfortunate or fortunate things of cheating to get further in your game.

Next time you have a question ask it in Simple Questions. It helps us reduce spam so it helps us help you. The link to this overly helpful thread is in my sig and in the group of stickies near the top of the R/S/E (GBA) thread listing.

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back