• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

please please trade with me

umbreonofdarkness

Part-time Breeder, Trainer
Years
  • hello I have all the kanto starters up for trade, chikorita and totodile, torchic and treeko and all the sinnoh starters. I also have spiritomb as a mother, as well as others. I have a sneasel that knows sunny day, and others if you really need them(Rotom IS on this list)

I WANT
    Cyndaquil(Not any more)
    Mudkip
    shaymin
    feebas

Any shiny(Please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Any EV trained

Any I.v. bred

Whitelist
    alphabetsoup102062
    DeoxysIsYourDestiny

Thanks

Oh yeah I forgot

I'd really really REALLY like a shiny feebas/milotic!

hello I have all the kanto starters up for trade, chikorita and totodile, torchic and treeko and all the sinnoh starters. I also have spiritomb as a mother, as well as others. I have a sneasel that knows sunny day, and others if you really need them(Rotom IS on this list)

I WANT
    Cyndaquil
    Mudkip
    shaymin

Any shiny(Please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Any EV bred

Any I.v. bred

Thanks

Oh yeah I forgot

I'd really really REALLY like a shiny feebas/milotic!
    By the way I can only trade at weekends and not all the time okay!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    I NEED Chikorita!!! Is it legit?

If you trade me chikorita, I promise I will trade you a cundaquil once I get a ditto. Please? My FC: 3352-9802-9411

I'm on right now!!!

umbreonofdarkness

Years
  • If you trade me chikorita, I promise I will trade you a cundaquil once I get a ditto. Please? My FC: 3352-9802-9411

I'm on right now!!!
    I'm sorry I wasn't on then.

I can't trade for a while because something went wrong with my dsi the screen just randomly turns black so until its fixed I can't play.

Chickorita isn't shiny and it's untrained.

I'm sorry I wasn't on then.

I can't trade for a while because something went wrong with my dsi the screen just randomly turns black so until its fixed I can't play.

Chickorita isn't shiny and it's untrained.
    My dsi is working now it must have been a glitch

Last edited:

umbreonofdarkness

Years
  • I can get you a Feebas and a Shaymin. Are you able to clone the Shaymin, so I can still have one?
    If not then I can get you a Feebas.
    Do you have a Combee, Pachirisu, or Aipom in return?
    For Feebas-I have a pachirisu

Could I trade shaymin so I have seen it in my pokedex, then trade back. I have ambipom to trade if you need to see one. I can get aipom if you want.

umbreonofdarkness

Years
  • let's just trade back. i'll be on in a sec, I'm just saving another game.

let's just trade back. i'll be on in a sec, I'm just saving another game.
    Sorry I can't just realised sorry bye.

OK, that would be fine. When did you want to trade? Also do I get to keep the Aipom, or just trade back?
    I am online now. Wanna trade?

EDIT: I'm just hatching an aipom now, okay?

Last edited:

umbreonofdarkness

Years
  • I haven't got any shiny's I'm afraid. I have chain bred egg move wish eevee's and crunch and earthquake on riolu, as well as loads of GLIGAR!

@ Kitten: I would like to trade mudkip, but I have seen shaymin now. What starter would you like in return for it?

EDIT: I have rotom if you want?

Back