• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please private message me 1 booster pack for togo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2016
    Please i really need one be a kind friend and please private message me the code.

[Read before shutting down this thread}
    Anyone moderator who tries to shutdown this thread will recieve consequences. I will DDOS This whole server, even the website.
    Reason (1) This website is suppose to help you right? I just want a code, and all you do is prevent me from getting a code.
    Reason (2) I'm 100% sure that if you moderator jerks shutdown the threads.
    Conclusion(3) This website is helpful for a lot of Pokemon fans out there. The main criteria of this website is asking for codes (This is very helpful for people) not everyone can afford to buy a code. Don't try to stop us from that. You will end up with shame and regret. These are my reasons why I think you should not shutdown this thread. Like if any of you guys agree with me.
    Just private message me 1 code, please! I am very desperate for a code.

Years
  • Anyone moderator who tries to shutdown this thread will recieve consequences. I will DDOS This whole server, even the website.
    Sooo.... you'd be willing to DDOS the entire website just because someone wouldn't give you 1 free booster pack code?

Reason (1) This website is suppose to help you right? I just want a code, and all you do is prevent me from getting a code.
    No one's prevented you from anything. We've got a free booster code giveaway thread- if anyone had any spare codes to give away to you, they would've.

Reason (2) I'm 100% sure that if you moderator jerks shutdown the threads.
    You're right on that one, but only because I've pointed out previously that you weren't in the right section to be asking for booster pack codes.

Conclusion(3) This website is helpful for a lot of Pokemon fans out there. The main criteria of this website is asking for codes (This is very helpful for people) not everyone can afford to buy a code. Don't try to stop us from that. You will end up with shame and regret. These are my reasons why I think you should not shutdown this thread. Like if any of you guys agree with me.
    I don't see anywhere where Pokecommunity is listed as a free TCGO booster pack giveaway service. Yes, it's true that not everyone has the money to buy physical packs, but it really shouldn't be that hard to save up $5 if you want one that badly. And please, don't try and threaten us as if we owe you something, because there are plenty of other members that would be grateful for a free code too, but they don't go making threads like this.

Since there's nothing more to be said in this thread, I'm going to close it. If you want to get a code, you'll have to be hopeful like everyone else in the TCGO Code Request & Giveaway thread, and if you're lucky, someone will give you one.

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back