• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Please Rate and Edit my team

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2010
    I need a balanced team for competitive play. I know the one kid is an annoyer. Here's what I have, please give me advice and make any changes you think would create a better fit. I am playing gold.

Snorlax
    -body slam
    -rest
    -sleep talk
    -physic

Kingdra
    -surf
    -dragon breath
    -icy wind
    -not sure

Jolteon
    -Thunderbolt
    -Thunderwave
    -HP
    -bite

Machamp
    -cross chop
    -Thunderpunch
    -earthquake
    -theif

Gengar
    -hypnosis
    -shadow ball
    -dream eater
    -confuse ray

Arcanine
    -extreme speed
    -flamethrower
    -safeguard
    -bite

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Your team has high attack and low defense (except for Kingdra who is balanced and Snorlax who has a high Sp. Defense but low regular defense) So if you meet someone who is able to beat down your Snorlax, you might be in for a rough ride. Especially if you meet someone who has a powerful Ground attacker, just remember in the first and second gen games Gengar is able to get hit by Ground attacks and is weak against them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back