• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please rate my Bushfire deck

Shiny guy

Mew master
Years
  • Here is my deck:
    Pokemon 26
    Electrike X2
    Manectric X2
    Torchic X4
    Combusken X2
    Blaziken
    Numel X4
    Camerupt X2
    Vulpix X3
    Ninetales
    Pikachu X3
    Energys 24

Lighting X9
    Fire X15
    Trainers 10
    Wally`s Training X2
    Professor Birch X2
    Potion X2
    Pokenav X2
    Energy search X2
    Please tell me its good.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    Dump out some Pokemon and Energies for more Trainers, which are the backbone of a good deck. This shows all the trappings of a good theme deck, which is subpar at best. I can help you fix this, but you have to tell me what Pokemon you want to focus this deck around.

Shiny guy

Mew master
    Years
  • Ok I changed 15 fires to 11 fires and 9 lighting to 11 lighting put 2 more trainers in Life herb and Bill`s maintenance.

M4rtyn

Faker (not very good)
    Years
  • I think you could drop the pikachus or drop one in place a raichu maybe. if you drop them all in place of somthing like an electrabuzz or magmar. that would madly balence it out.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    Unfortunately, that's STILL too much energy. Anything more than 18 is REALLY too much, and even 18 is pushing the envelope in some decks. Draw and search Trainers are the real backbone of a deck, and it would be wise to put in as much of each as you possibly can.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    Nice

Theres Lots Of Good Pokemon But I Think U Need More Enrgies On A Scale 1 Therw 5 I Would Give A 3 On Average Besides That Its A Great Deck

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
  • ewwww thats the worst deck i even saw awwwww sorry but omg its so easy to kill ! put more trainers and load of the nergys please!

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    hey

hey im just trying to be nice here i was asking if u can be nicer to th other people u rated my dek just be nicer

Back