• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

please rate this party

Spyke

Jiggalo
Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    1.Blaziken lv.57
    2.Sceptile(trade) lv.56
    3.Swampert(trade) lv.55
    4.Kyogre lv.56
    5.Groudon(trade) lv.56
    6.Rayquazaa(trade) lv.50

Please rate

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I thought you catch Rayquaza at lv. 70?PLease post the moveset so I can rate it, other than that you have two water types, and two ground types.Also, half your team is legendaries

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • Um...Not meaning to sound rude or anything but what's wrong with legendaries? Is it that you cannot use them in the Battle Tower so they don't really count?

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
  • Like the above said, what's wrong with using ubers? It's like saying there's something wrong with taking a gun to a boxing match and winning because of the gun. pfft, what a joke.

:P

Kyogre

Owner:F.S. (Spike Razzor)
    Years
  • Just think, the my be legendaries but there still Pokemon. And the reason most people don't like them is because of there ability to survive any attack (even weakness) and strike back with twice the force of a regular Pokemon using the same move.

P.S. arn't ubers none ledgtendaries with evil SP. status? Cause I remeber you telling me that Moltres isn't an uber.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Moltres isn't an uber because it has one major flaw- defense. But it is still a legendary with overheat it is very destructive as a one-turn-blow.

please list down characteristics, dream movesets (at lvl 100 assuming), EV distribution and item attachment in order to judge your team correctly.

Back