• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

please...(static)...respond....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
Years
  • wow

you guys just relise that this has gone from a RP to the biggest comedy roteen ever
    Nivek began to play with his overly pointy hair before going to a girl and a guy and congratulating them for going out. Then he had to go to the bathroom BUT THERE ARNT ANY BATHROOMS IN JAP CARTOONS!!!!!! WHAT WILL HE DO!!!!

Years
  • LOL maybe we should get on with the rp???
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Oh come on! I don't seem too much younger than you! I'm probably only 2 or 3 years younger, woopedy –doo!!" Julia looked over to Mewtwo, it seemed as if he was waiting for something.

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
  • awww, here it goes

i guess we should
    Mewtwo waited for them all to calm down. "You all now have your pokemon. You must now go out and train and do your best, but remeber, stick together. Do as you wish, but remeber: you must save the world from team rocket."

He looked over too mew. "Will you do the honors?"

"Mew!" it replied joyfully as they all found themselves out in a valley. And so it begins...

Back in the cave, Lance turnes to Mewtwo and says, "I cannot belive that the world rests in there hands. There idiots."

Oak turnes to Lance. "You know, ash was an idiot when he started." Lance noded.

Years
  • HAHAHA, no matter what we do, there is OBVIOUSLY going to be a bit of comedy around every corner ;)… Unless we "De-idiotize" ourselves like Ash did, haha
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "WHERE ARE WE!?" Julia asked, frustrated. "GRR! Which game has valleys in it!?" She asked, trying to calm herself down. "Well you can't quite have valleys anywhere if the land is flat -_-;" Ali said, sweatdropping. "Now now, don't dehydrate yourself Ali!" She said, pointing to the sweatdrop. "Alright… Maybe we are in… Hoenn! I remember a place like this!… Sort of…"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 26, 2007
    Name: Sapphire Titan
    Starter Pkm : Staryu
    Discrition: Asian, black spiky hair, glasses, Blue jeans (too low for the viewer's comfort), Green and blue tee shirt

(please let me in!!!)
    Okay, um, "I....this....I-I.....no you.....but the....digimon.....but-bu.....LANCE?!"

Shakes head, "Wow.....I cannot believe this....But I guess I have to. Now, about those pokemon..."

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • "Well this is the funniest valley iv ever seen!" Jake said as he looked over a cliff "here try it out buddy!" Jake said as he shoved Scott of of it and he bounced up from a "trampoline" "Hey! im bouncing on a Snorlax!" Scott said as Jake jumped down to "Yay!" Jake said as the Snorlax rolled over and made Scott and Jake fall off...only to be flattend by the Snorlax...poor morons... "Hey...Jake...i cant feel my legs!" Scott said "Where are my legs?" Jake asked as Scott got out a pokeball and caught the Snorlax "YAY!!! I CAN BREATH!" Jake said as a Tailow came and on his head "Hey little guy!" Jake said as the Tailow got up and left...there was a big white spot where the Tailow once was! :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back