• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please welcome the newest addition to my bishie team!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • Now that the bishie thread has been updated, and in stark contrast to my serious last entry...

Please join me in welcoming Honoka "Cure White" Yukishiro to my bishie team!
    6495456-1.jpg
    Starring in Pretty Cure and Pretty Cure Max Heart, Honoka Yukishiro is a middle school student who maintains top grades and is a member of the science club. But when trouble arises, she teams up with Nagisa Misumi and becomes Cure White, one half of the magical girl team Pretty Cure!

Honoka joins these girls as part of the Elite Overlord's all-star bishie team:
    blue.png

Blue/Leaf from Pokemon.
    nanaka.jpg

Nanaka Yatsushiro from Myself; Yourself
    mizuka.jpg

Mizuka Nagamori from ONE: Kagayaku Kisetsu e
    haruka.jpg

Haruka Nogizaka from Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
    7175544.jpg

Akari Kamigishi from To Heart
    7361321.jpg

Kotone Himekawa from To Heart
    4687965.jpg

Hisa Takei from Saki​

All images above were created by various artists on pixiv.net and I claim no ownership or credit for them.

But, I did make this, newly updated with my current bishie team.
    newpcbanner2.png

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dude, I only know Blue. xD Or Leaf. Whatever you call her. :( But I think she's Blue.

Back