• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pleased to meet you.

Acacius

Natural Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2009
    Hello, PC. I've obviously just joined, and I look forward to making some fine new friends and maybe trading a few Pokemon. I've just been looking at posts here fo the past month and I finally decided; well, why not join? So I did. I hope you're well, by the way. If you want a battle I'm afraid I can't for at least a few days; I just got Platinum. Although it's not my first game, it is my first GenIV game, so I'm really just another noob. But I am looking forward to HG/SS!

Where did I start... I started playing Pokemon Red in Arabia, where I developed my love of Grass Pokemon. I played through Red multiple times until Silver came out, which I subsequently played. Then I got a taste for Bug- type Pokemon as well as Grass Pokemon. I then bought Sapphire, naturally choosing Treecko, and played through that. I must say, though it was the newest game, I preferred to play on Silver.

Then I got my shiny new DSi, and my first game was, obviously, Pokemon Platinum! I can't wait to get Roserade and Scizor. Oh, and on that matter, I may neeed some help to get a Scizorr, but not for now. Anyway, I look forward to seeing you round the forum and maybe eventually posssibly battling you. Until then, it's goodbye.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    So many of us are looking forward to HG/SS so I just know you're gonna fit right in here! Welcome to the forums Acacius :]

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I'm sure you'll make a lot of new friends here if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Acacius

Natural Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2009
    Thanks Zenus, I hope you're right!

And Latias, that's awfully welcoming. I'll accept your offer gladly.

LightSlei

ExtremelyHyperNerdTestGam erGuy
    Years
    I must be the only person here who doesn't own a DS O_O.

Welcome to the forums.

Guess that means I should consider buying one along with Platinum?

Acacius

Natural Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2009
    I Highly reccomend it, Lightslei. Thanks for the welcome!

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, Acacius. Awesome name, by the way. ^^ It sounds like you've been playing for quite a while, and judging by the quality of your introduction, I wouldn't say you're a noob at all. :)

I hope to see you around. ^_^

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
    Years
    Hi acacius! Welcome to PC and I hope that you have a great time while staying here and making new friends!! Feel free to add me to your friends list!!

Last edited:
    Back