• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen plot differences in pokemon black and white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    i hear there are plot differences in pokemon black and white, if their is what are they

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • I played to both and didn't notice, but I don't always read everything.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Yeah, no other plot difference than the Legendary that is used during your final battle with N. Also Opelucid City's appearance and Gym Leader is different. Everything else is identical, well except for Black City and White Forest... but they don't have any part in the story.

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    Alright then. i heard that there was a plot difference. but if their isnt then nevermind

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    With the above answers being said, I'll go ahead and close this. Be sure to ask any other future questions in our Quick Questions sticky next time around.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back