• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pls fix my team

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2014
    Level 74 infernape

Level 52 rhyperior

Level 42 gyrados

Level 37 swellow

Level 30 shaymin

Level 40 luxio

I know I need to grind but how can I beat e4

This is pokemon glazed or hack of emerald

I'd like to replace shaymin with another grass pokemon like breloom

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Replacing Shaymin with Breloom does sound good. For move-set, my recommendation would be Spore, Leech Seed, Substitute, and Focus Punch. If it's got Poison Heal ability (or something along the lines), you should also consider giving it a Toxic Orb. This set is more for competitive side of things, but it would surely make things a piece of cake for you when it comes to defeating Elite Four and Champion.

Also, what attacks does your Gyarados have? If I were you, I'd personally go with Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Stone Edge, and Earthquake; with this, you'd be able to sweep any of your opponent within just a blink of an eye.

Back