• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plusleminun's ~drawing thread~

Years
  • Hello everyone, I wanted to share some of my drawings here on PC.

I love to draw fantasy-inspired items like swords and other weapons, potions, mystical creatures and such.

Please tell me what you think and just ask if you wonder anything, I appreciate all comments and will answer them all. :)

Years
  • Nice pictures! I really like the robot-thing on the third picture. Mysterious creatures you say? I'm curious to see that, it appears that you have a great imagination when it comes to everything you draw.
    Paint your pictures too, I think that would be great! And it is perhaps easier to see all the details then?

( took some help from google translation :) )

Years
  • These are really nice! I've always wanted to try my hand at weapons and such, unfortunately they don't seem to be my strong point. >: The bow looks great; I like how detailed you got with it. Would like to see you shade some of these (or future images?) to give them a bit more depth, though, since it's looking a little bit flat as it is. I'm sure they'd come out looking fantastic! ^_^

Back