• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PLZ HELP!!! (freind thinks Arceus is the best,and has challenged me to battle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    And You my freind, need some spelling lessons.
    But if you are gonna say something bad, just dont reply ok?
    I really dont think im a noob at this because ive been with Pokemon since I was 4 or 5
    Look, I just wanted honest ways on how to beat my freind ok? You *******s had to come in here and lay out your comments on "You know nothing on battling" That isnt what I asked. I may be bad at battling but I can sure as hell take on your blissey. Sorry, but that thing? Oh yeah that will really beat Houndoom, Im sure of it. Blissey's speed,defence and attack lacks majorly.
    See?
    Max Defense:130 (horrible)
    Max Attack:130 (horrible)
    Max Speed:229 (horrible)

I will give it credit on its Hit points. That is amazing. And it's Special Defense.
    But get back on topic.

It's called a typo.

And blisset DOESN'T NEED SPEED! OR ATTACK! It can survive with 130 defence.

Now poeple know why I'm so frustrated all the time. Since honesty is no longer accepted around here, it's best I don't post here again. But I will forever know I am right.

BTW, houndoom can't touch blissey.

EDIT: Now you know why I was tempted to leave.

EDIT 2: and still am

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    First off, you're question was answered.

Second, YOU DO NOT USE BLISSEY FOR ITS ATK, DEF, & SPEED.

What is wrong with you? She is the greatest sp.wall around. Plus, with her HP, she can survive physical hits. Blissey is one of the most used pokes around.

You are proving yourself more noobish. Playing since you were four means nothing. It proves nothing.

Syaoran

most likely hates your guts
    Years
    And You my freind, need some spelling lessons.
    But if you are gonna say something bad, just dont reply ok?
    I really dont think im a noob at this because ive been with Pokemon since I was 4 or 5
    Look, I just wanted honest ways on how to beat my freind ok? You *******s had to come in here and lay out your comments on "You know nothing on battling" That isnt what I asked. I may be bad at battling but I can sure as hell take on your blissey. Sorry, but that thing? Oh yeah that will really beat Houndoom, Im sure of it. Blissey's speed,defence and attack lacks majorly.
    See?
    Max Defense:130 (horrible)
    Max Attack:130 (horrible)
    Max Speed:229 (horrible)

I will give it credit on its Hit points. That is amazing. And it's Special Defense.
    But get back on topic.

Lmao

Every pokemon plays a different role on a team, and Blissey plays the Special Defence Wall. It does not need speed, attack (lol!) and about the defence, it can actually take hits - that's why you make it bold nature and max the def EV's. Learn more about pokemon before you make those ridiculous assumptions.

sims796

Years
    Lmao

Every pokemon plays a different role on a team, and Blissey plays the Special Defence Wall. It does not need speed, attack (lol!) and about the defence, it can actually take hits - that's why you make it bold nature and max the def EV's. Learn more about pokemon before you make those ridiculous assumptions.

You forgot her HP.

As said, Name answered your question. Deoxys can stop Arceus. So can Darakai, with Dark Void.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    Well im not in on arugment, but i have to agree with them again blissy doesnt need speed/atk/def. Just Hp/SPDef/SpAtk.

Btw i think i beat you all on time played.. lol iv been playing since some of you were in diapers. This was directed toward the comment on houndoom

sims796

Years
    Well im not in on arugment, but i have to agree with them again blissy doesnt need speed/atk/def. Just Hp/SPDef/SpAtk.

Btw i think i beat you all on time played.. lol iv been playing since some of you were in diapers. This was directed toward the comment on houndoom

True, but what Houndoom, (and hopefully not you) needs to realize that playing from the beginning of the series doesn't make you any better than anyone else. I also played from the beggining (your 21, not THAT old! :)), but never in TRUE compettitive enviorment, which I quickly adapted to. Which is what Houndoom must do as well.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Houndoom, I'm actually hoping your friend beats you miserably. No, I'm expecting it.

And Anti, you should stop expecting goo things from this forum. PC not only has a section dedicated to the Pokemon anime (where all the pedos post how much they fap to Dawn/ Haruka), but it also has a section dedicated to Pokemon fanfiction (where people write in their Mary-Sue self inserts fapping to Dawn/ Haruka). These forums attract the n00bs that wander into here thinking their team of Typhlosion and Charizard is the greatest thing ever.

And that's not going to change any time soon.

Houndoom666

I like mah teem rite nowz. ^.^
    Years
    yes I most certainly understand this but what if I made this topic up to see how big of a flame war I could make up? Hmmm. Yes I am capable of beating a Blissey. AR is all I need and I could own your little ball of pink crap. Houndoom > All of you. AR > All of you
    Everything > all of you. Houndoom is better. Seriously. If I had a penny for every time that crappy thing has lost to my Zapdos, Id have $3454654.00 exact. Actually Ive never battled it but I will some day. I started just now to understand what my freind has said all along. You dont have to play fair to win. So ill just use AR and own you all. mmkay?
    AR and Max stats cheat > You. So mods plz close this im done getting info. Ok around here in a month you will get my FC and then I will Wifi yo peoples and beat them, with me Houndoom ok? Bye bye.

!f u (@n 43aD t4!$ t43n u D3f!n@tLy N33d 2 g3t !@!d.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Despite what airconditioner said, I love this forim, in spite of the noobs.

Actually, the noobs are why I love this forum. Noobs are excellent lolcows.

Take Houndoom, for example. He's actually advocating using AR, and saying that he created this thread to start a huge flamewar. Of course, he probably didn't, as you'd need a modicum of intelligence to do something like that. ;P

Houndoom666

I like mah teem rite nowz. ^.^
    Years
    Once again, I'll say it. Darakai, Choice Scarfed Heracross, or Deoxys can wipe out Arceus.

Despite what airconditioner said, I love this forim, in spite of the noobs.

Thats actually the smartest thing u said all night. I tried to get it through this dumb crackers head. Arceus is not the best.

sims796

Years
    Listen here, you little flamming noob. Get over yourself. You couldn't think of that yourself? Honestly. What is wrong with you? First off, it is hard to even pull those off at all. Secondly, they only have a GLIMPSE of working AT ALL. Third, in your hands, you can only mess them up.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Thats actually the smartest thing u said all night. I tried to get it through this dumb crackers head. Arceus is not the best.

Despite the fact sims is by far a better battler than you...

stat-wise, arceus is the best. It probably is the best uber, though I personally hate it.

you see, arceus, like all pokemon, can be countered, but no other pokemon is harder to counter. you still fail to realize that. Using a cheating devise only makes you a worse trainer :/

Perhaps a specstwo?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    True, but what Houndoom, (and hopefully not you) needs to realize that playing from the beginning of the series doesn't make you any better than anyone else. I also played from the beggining (your 21, not THAT old! :)), but never in TRUE compettitive enviorment, which I quickly adapted to. Which is what Houndoom must do as well.

I agree with that but then after many years experiance you to tend to know more then the average Jo, there are still things i have a hard time grasping but TBH im not a noob and i know what im talking about. No im not that old i was referring to people who have like 8-14 years of age in there profiles when i said the diaper thing which is true the game came out before they were born for most of them. If there age is even true lol

This forum isnt the only forum for noobs to hang out lol. If you havent noticed every pokemon board is like this one some of even worse. I cant go on day that i dont have a argument and the fact is in my mind because of the age group. I dont seem to have a problem posting on other mature boards but pokemon boards there is always drama lol.

I also think today is because im tired suger high and im getting groutchy

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    I'm going to lock this as it really isn't going anywhere, and you said you wanted it locked anyway.

Houndoom666, do NOT use words that are censored by the word filter, or use such provocative language against other members. You have been warned.

*locks*

--FG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back