• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plz Help Me :-)

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2004
    I NEED PEOPLE TO SHOW ME AROUND :paranoid: Ive only bin ere2 days and i love pokemon :cheeky: :P :P :cool:

heres a poke haiku

forevr friendly
    always loyal companions
    comes in different types

:surprised

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 6, 2005
    Hi, and welcome to PC! ^^ Post lots, have fun, and enjoy your stay! :) As for showing you around, somebody else might, but I think you can see everything from the index.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Hello,happyjack08. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Your Poke Haiku is really good but I'm not sure you use faces too many.(Just not sure.) Anyway.Hope you've a great time.

Last edited:

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
    Hey, hey hey, Happy J. Have some good fun here and post when you feel like it. And making lotz of friends is also cool =D anyway need help? then pm me.......O_o

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC! I hope you'll enjoy it here! I love your haiku! You should write it in the Other Writing Section in the Offtopic Discussions ( which is at the bottom of the forum index, I'm sure everyone will love it!! As for showing you around.. I might try but I think Daniel would be better at that because he looks neater XD
    If you need any help anyway just PM me and I'll be happy to help! Or you can just PM me to have a chat or for whatever reason you want XD

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
    hi welcome 2 pc there r a variety of threads here and u can start your own threads to post and evrey thing hope u have a great time ido^_^pm me if u wanna be friends!!^_~

Back