• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PM1 help.

Darkrai Lv X

Sleep...Sleep...
Years
  • Okay,I finally made it to the end of Wish Cave after about a million tries,and Jirachi didn't want to join my team! It said it had a dream it was fighting,then is said it was going back to sleep.Then it just teleported away! Isn't it supposed to want to join right after you beat it? WAZUP?

EDIT: Sorry.I didn't type the title right.It was supposed to be PMD 1.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    I didn't think this would happen but what I know is if you have wish stone, you can make a wish or have it join your team...

HollowNightmare

Black Light. White Evil.
    Years
  • The Wish stone is only needed if you want Jirachi to grant you the secret wishes. Since you defeated it, it should of wanted to join your team.

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
  • If should join you if you don't decline its offer, as it has a 99.9% Recruitment Rate, but you must have 1# BodySize left in your party, and the Friend-area Mt. Moonview, that you can get from the mission:

==============
    0?2% W4T? ?R6P
    QM?Y 6?F6 P7?W
    ==============

Last edited:

Darkrai Lv X

Sleep...Sleep...
    Years
  • Oh,DUH! I didn't have his friend area! Thanks Groudon Lover! Now to see if I can get back to him...

I was a Raichu alone when I faced him.I am also not sure if I had the WS,but I am pretty sure I did.

groudonlover

Years
  • You DON'T need that stone, it is just in case you refuse his request or don't have his FA, he can grant you a Wish instead
    And Raichu is your Partner/Starter Right?
    I used my Starter Team(Raichu/Blaziken), cuz i didn't knew the rule of "Never evolve your starter until after Lvl1 Dungeons is cleared thing"...

groudonlover

Years
  • Everyone say you need mew, but for that you need Escape Orb's and Time...
    But it is still possible without, i got to B54F(of Purity Forest!) with Mewtwo, and to B5F with Blaziken lol

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    ...cuz i didn't knew the rule of "Never evolve your starter until after Lvl1 Dungeons is cleared thing"...

what's that for kind of rule? I never heard about that, and I never got problems with that.

groudonlover

Years
  • what's that for kind of rule? I never heard about that, and I never got problems with that.
    IF you final-form evolve your starter/partner team before you have done Wish Cave, Purity Forest and Joyous Tower, they will require 3x the XP they normally would if you had not evoled them, and make the whole thing impossible!
    If you hadn't heard of it before, it could have something to do with that i invented it myself -_-

Back