• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PM151 — Pocket Monsters limited edition print

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    Hello all,

Just a brief introduction - My name is Dan, I'm a designer from the UK and I run a project called Arkotype which combines my love of graphic design with my passion for video games.

I've just completed a new project which I thought some of you may be interested in which is based on the original Japanese release of Pocket Monsters.

Over the last 5 months I've created 'my own spin' on 151 simple, geometric illustrations of the Gen 1 monsters (each of which adheres to a strict 20x20 grid) and produced a limited edition print series in both red and blue (with an edition of 151 of each colour available)

The specification of the print is as follows:

- 500mm X 700mm
    - Single colour lithographic print
    - Limited Edition of x151 of each variant
    - R [Pantone 2035]
    - B [Pantone 2728]
    - Printed on Arjowiggins Pop'Set Cloud 170GSM.
    - Hand numbered
    - Produced by Generation Press

Red variant [DMG-APAJ-JPN]:
    ——
    PM151-50x70-grid-R-1400-F_1400.gif

Blue variant [DMG-APEJ-JPN]:
    ——
    PM151-50x70-grid-B-1400-F_1400.gif

Both are available currently on my [removed] (I ship worldwide) and if you would like to know more about the project or any of my other work please visit my site.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back