• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Defenders from Darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Name: Crem the Cyndaquil
    Appearance: Clem has dark green fur and a white under side. He has menacing Red eyes and a scar on his right eye that is in the shape of an X. His fire burns a light green flame instead of the normal red/orange His nose is alos much shorter than the average cyndaquil nose
    Personality: Clem i svery calm and collected. He can be found sometimes just letting other pokemon hit him without him fighting back. HE is very protective of his friends and if anyone tries to hurt them he will strike them with all his power. Clem is also very loyal and never goes back on a promise and will always try and complete his task even if it means his life. He lives with no one makeing people think he is mean and vile so other pokemon try and stay away wich caused him to become incredibley lonely. He is also know to have a little crazy side when it comes to food he will try anyhting to get some. SInce Clem has green fire it makes him think he is someone special and always keeps a smile on his face. He is very proud of raising himself on his own and this makes him act snooby sometimes when he talks to pokemon that have been raised with everything they wanted with haveing to work for it.
    History: When Clem was first born his parents abandond in the forest him due to his wierd colors. Life was hard in the begging no food or water and no where to go. Due to this he always fought for everything until one day a nice aipom came around and hel;ped CLem out and they became the best of friends. But one day while they were trying to get food they got into a big fight and the aipom died. Clem regrets this day dearly and it has turned him into the careign person he is today. Now he was alone and scared only being 2 he got into more and more trouble with other pokemon but eventualy he just hid and hid and hid not likeing other pokemon but remembered his dear friend aipom and made much more friends than enimies. But the darkness came over much his friends and he has escaped into the desert.

"Evening Star"

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • Can I still join? Here is my SU.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    Application

Name: Jae the Mudkip
    Appearance: Jae is of a much darker, Indigo like, blue than most Mudkips and his underside carries a faint redness. Two fins that are his crest and tail are near black whilst the two gills (normally orange) are a bright red. His eyes however, contrast with his body, being a bright emerald-green.
    Personality: Due to his unusual appearance and parenthood, which most pokemon mark as something seriously wrong with him Jae, is very seclusive, preferring to make as little contact as possible. Despite this however he is very gentle, choosing only to resort to violence as the absolute last option. In contrast though he is extremely distrusting, claiming that he will not risk dealing with anyone whom he does not know extremely well.
    Due to his life outside of the kingdom he is extremely intelligent when it comes to the darkness, even knowing of a plant which, when chewed will delay the darkness in taking over, thus being a valuable asset to The Einherjar.
    History: Jae has never had an easy life, though his father was a Swampert, his mother had been a Gabite, and Jae had been born, oddly coloured and with five siblings, all of which being Gibles.
    When his father died he was abandoned and forced to live outside of the kingdom for three years. It was during this time that he discovered the effects of the Deago plant.
    Though for a long time mistaken for one taken over by the darkness approximately one year ago he returned to the kingdom, finding refuge in collecting supplies from the outside of the kingdom.
    Recently though his talents have been noticed by far more people and a few days ago he received this letter...
    Dear Jae,
    You have been seen as a wanted warrior for a group that will work for the good of the world by doing the missions that even The Knights Gem would not do. I, the Watcher, have been asked by my boss to find and get Pokémon that will be brave to do the unthinkable. Also enclosed in this envelope is a location if you wish to join our cause.
    The Watcher…
    Evening Star

Last edited:

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
  • Pokeblast: Accepted.

[edit: I reached later...]

Chapter One:
    New Comers.
    Guardian sat at the the foot of the gate to Valhalla base. The three 'friends' drew straws... and he had lost, so now he was waiting for the new comers to arive at the base, which was hidden deep in Swamp Park withen the normal district. At first Swamp Park had just been an annoying dump, but over the years many pokemon had found it a nice place. Now the team had used it to hide their base, but that didnt mean that the team just lived in the base. They left often to do missions and buy stuff that their garden couldnt grow. He waited, and watched the swamp to look for any disturbence. He leaned his head back, This is going to take FOREVER! he thought, then heard a swaying behind him.

He turned to see a white blur turn back around the cornor, a small note lay near him. He picked it up and read it, Guardian, we need the following supplies, could you go get them for me? he sighed and looked back up at the sky. "I know what I am going to make the Newbies do first." he giggled as he read the shoping list. Now he just had to wait a little longer.

But soon he was fast asleep in the sun, dreaming of the war that had given him many of the scars that had covered his body. Sleeping, and waiting for the New Comers to come accept their call, and hopefully, waking him up when they came.​

Last edited:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • Rally paced around nervously near where the base was supposed to be. It was unlike him to be this nervous. Maybe I should just go up there, I'll have to do it sometime anyway. Making up his mind, the odd-looking bulbasaur ran up to the base. A silver and indigo nuzleaf with a red leaf seemed to have dozed off there. Apparantly, the loud thudding of Rally's large paws on the ground had not awoken him. Curious, Rally stepped up to the sleeping pokemon and extended out a large, white foot to prod the nuzleaf. "Ummm, are you the pokemon I am supposed to meet... I think so but I just want to be sure..." Rally was disappointed in himself for being so nervous. Snap out of it, you finally get to be a hero so act like one, Rally thought. He spoke up even louder thae next time. "Hello? Are you listening? Can you hear me?"

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    Jae sat there, watching. Keeping an eye out for passers by in the swamp, trying to gather who else might have gotten the letter. So far the only two pokemon he had seen actually going into the swamp had been a Nuzleaf and a Bulbasaur, both of whom were shiny. This startled him slightly, he recognised the Nuzleaf as Guardian, he had seen him running around, even coming to him for requests of supplies "By order of the king". But the Bulbasaur, he had never seen him around before, and it really shouldn't have been that hard to spot him. "How peculiar," He said to himself. So that means Guardian's the one in charge Jae thought. He stood there, deep in thought, before running into the swamp to meet up with them.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Nightsun moved quickly through the Normal District, looking this way and that for the swamp that was said to hold a base. The darkly colored Eevee's made sure to stay away from crowds and to ignore the stares she got from other Pokemon. She was very unused to the any other District besides the Dark District and often had trouble finding her way around places. Her father often said that she should travel around the kingdom more, but Nightsun just didn't have any interests in the things going on out side of the Dark District.

Finally, after hesitantly asking around, the Eevee found the swamp and entered it. Nightsun then looked around it some more, trying to figure out where the base to this would be. She gained her answer when she heard someone talking. Moving her little feet quickly, she followed the sound of the voice until she found a Bubasuar trying to wake up a Nuzleaf. Nightsun tilted her head at the scene before walking into the open.

"Hey, you need some help there?" Nightsun asked as she approched the two.

The Gaurdian

Years
  • Guardian heard voices, voices that shouldnt be in his dreams. He was troubled by this and roused from his slumber in the sun, only to find a rather strange bulbasaur pokeing him, and a red and black colored eevee staring at him. Behind the two that were trying to wake him he saw the mudkip kid that he had often gone to for some of those Deago leaf things. The bulbasaur was still pokeing him when he finally decided to say something, "In the name of The Creator, Stop that NOW!" he shouted at he pokemon, "Cant you see I am sleeping? My lord, cant you kids wait for a second or two?" He asked.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • "In the name of The Creator, Stop that NOW! Can't you see I'm sleeping? My lord can't you kids wait for a second or two?"

Rally stopped and backed up a few steps. "Oh, I'm so sorry, so so so sorry! Really, I will let you sleep now!" Then he turned to the eevee that had walked up while he was trying to wake the nuzleaf that he now assumed to be The Gaurdian. "Um... hi. Are you going to be part of the team that I came here to join too? Did you get a letter like mine? I guess so. Well I'm Rally, nice to meet you, and what is your name?"

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    "In the name of The Creator, Stop that now," Guardian screamed at them. " Can't you see I am sleeping? My lord, can't you kids wait a second or two?"
    "Are you going to explain what we are doing here?" Jae said calmly. "Or are you going to shout at us until the sun sets?"
    What am I doing here? he thought to himself. So far the only interesting thing that has happened is that I've been shouted at by a Nuzleaf just for trying to figure out what's going on.
    It was only then that he realised that he had been bumped into, "Would you be more careful where you..." he realised that he was staring right into the eyes of a, very angry, female Garchomp.
    "Mommy!" he squealed in fear.

~~A little help would be very grateful 'Wink' 'Wink'~~

The Gaurdian

Years
  • "Yeah, Ill explain when ALL of you brats get here." Guardian grumbled as he got up and saw that a Garchomp was staring down the mudkip. Guardian was supprised that anyone was able to get out to the base, let alone a Garchomp. "Hey, Get off my land!" he yelled at it, then it rushed him, nocking over the mudkip along the way. "No, not get closer, GO AWAY!" he shouted at he started shooting seeds out of his mouth. He jumped away from it as it got really close."Cant you hear? I said GO AWAY!" he shouted right next to it.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • "My name is Nightsun, it's very nice to meet you Rally," Nightsun said with a small smile. "And yes, I did get a letter and I have come to join the team...whatever team that is."

Then the Eevee watched wide eyed as a Garchomp suddenly appeared and started to attack the Guardian. Nightsun didn't what to do in a situation like this so she just did her best to stay out of the way. She figured it would be better if she just left the fighting to the Pokemon who were suppose to fight. Though...the little Eevee had never liked just standing around while others did stuff for her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back