• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Gates to Infinty with Lyrics

Status
Not open for further replies.

IllusDark8

Well, I decided to add Lyrics to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinty's "Dreams and Hopes", and I really don't know why I did. Also, I'm posting this here because music is art and I don't really know where to put music. Sorry for no drawing, I can't draw. So, yeah here's the song:

https://soundcloud.com/illusdark8/dreams-and-hope-with-lyrics

Lyrics: When we start to dream, when we start to hope
    Hope for love;
    We often give up,
    Often just forget of our touch,
    Sometimes things, they can last forever
    Yet they fade out in the moment
    And it seems that we forget that we have our hopes and our dreams (pause) yeah
    We can not forget, we can not collect this worlds hate.
    Leave it all to rest,
    We can not forgive of our fate
    In a world, where there may not be just a simple solution
    We must work, work together and find the answers inside

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there Illusdark8! Let me start out by saying that I agree with you. Music is art, and I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who thinks so. However, on PC, A&D is used specifically for the showcasing, distribution, or discussion of visual arts; so that being the case, I'm going to close this. :(

But, your work is really interesting! It's just that, seeing as how it contains more auditory elements than it does visual, I'm not sure if A&D is the right place for it. That said, I think you may want to consider posting your work in The Creative Media Showcase Thread! Just make sure you read the General Entertainment Rules before you post, okay? And if you have any questions about where to showcase more of your music, feel free to contact Antemortem.

Good luck to you! :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back