• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Victory's Reign (OOC treat)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • Machomuu- can you pls explain your question? I don't understand much of it ^^;; if it's about NCP's and fighting them, you can control them yourself if you want to :) if you think that letting the GM or Co-GM control would be better one of us two might consider taking the role as NCP character for you till after the fight or convo with the NCP charrie
    Oh, nevermind then, you pretty much answered my question.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • I got it! Deliver an item urgently to the Gijinka that needs it immediately, like an Oran Berry or a Reviver Seed. =^,,^= Thank you thank you :7:

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    I have a question about signing up; would it be possible for me to sign up two characters that are closely linked? I was thinking of trying out using a Ninjask and a Shedinja character. (They would both be staff.) If I can't use two characters it's fine, it is just a fun idea that came to my head.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • DJYosh- it's allowed to have two character closely linked to each other :3

Everyone will have different missions ofcourse :p i was talking bout a mission for all together, you know? Like... Something really bad has happened and the whole guild has to go or help out ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh, ok...............hmmmmmmmmmmmm. What about a legondary(s) temporarily get controled by Victini's coruption and starts to lash out randomly. Not a dragon legondary, but like Raikou, Sucuine, and Entai. If we go with those three, we could have the teams split up into three groups. Or maybe we should just fight the Psudo-legondary Dragons (Dragonite, Garchomp, Hydregion), since we are just starting out.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Hmmm... I think that the three legendary dragons would be better :I it would be too early to bring a legendary pokemon along, we'll do suicune, raikou and entei as the second mission together.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • :) Oh yeah! I'm gonna fight Dragonite here! Then I'm gonna fight Entei next!

:\ But what about seperate missions after the first one?

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Shinydiamond- dude... You're reading my thoughts again :I that were exactly the two i was planning for our team xD anyway, seperate missions? Uhmm... Lemme find an idea for that :p

Sapphire Princess- expedition will be later :p i've planned that already and will plan it futher with SD ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    I finally finished this. I've been working on it for over an hour.

Name: Clefton Mercado
    Spoiler:

Name: Gash Mercado
    Spoiler:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • I have sensed that there's alot of inactivity by a few RPers, i want to ask them to post between now and 5 days, if you can't do that pls VM me, i know from one person that he won't be here the next week.

Back