• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Victory's Reign

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
  • No, you can't team up with guild members, because when there are enough guild members, they will sometimes be teamed up by Kathy Pinkcat to do dangerous missions.

Link to the OOC: www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7144770#post7144770

i will post my first post as GM.

FIRST POST

Kathy Pinkcat

'Welcome explorers! I am Kathy Pinkcat! The guild's boss.' Kathy shouts trough the guild when all the members had gathered inside. 'Thank you all for joining Victory's Scars.' Kathy was slightly smiling, there were at least 4/5 teams. 'Before i give futher information, i'm sure you guys already have made teams, so i'm going to register them first.' Kathy took a notebook and a pencil.

'If you don't have a team yet, pls team up with a member right now and think of a cool teamname.' Kathy looked at all her members once again, then at the guild workers. Yes... This was what she had worked so hard for, her nights of staying up are finally going to pay out, today the first step to defeating Victini will be made.

Hikari Kaede

Hikari heard Kathy speak. 'Thank you all for joining Victory's Scars.' Kathy was slightly smiling, there were at least 4/5 teams. 'Before i give futher information, i'm sure you guys already have made teams, so i'm going to register them first.' She heard her say.

She was standing next to her best friend, Takumi, they already had seen this coming and already thought of a teamname. When she found herself staring at him she blushes a little.

'Today...the first step to avenging my brother will be made...' Hikari mumbles to Takumi, then smiled at him.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Takumi Fujiwara

Today's the day. Today's the day Tak & Hikari finally start their adventure together! The guildmaster was doing her introduction to everyone. Their must've been like 4/5 team members here.

This is so exciting! Tak thought in his mind. Where would they go first? He's too hyper it seems. He then heard Hikari mumble to him.

'Today...the first step to avenging my brother will be made...' Her brother. Tak never met him, but he sounded nice. Victini must be stopped! Then everyone can be happy~

"That's right, Kiri-Kiri! Our first step together begins!" He said happily to Hikari. He's so excited he doesn't notice the blush on his face. He drowned it out eating a piece of candy. "So, let's go give her our team name." He pleaded, already walking up to the guildmaster.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
  • Chisa Kimura

Chisa listened to Kathy speak and nodded to herself. She didn't have a team ready but she was sure someone here would form a team with her. Looking around she spotted a Ghastly gijinka. She had seen Ghastly gijinka before and some ghost types could be a little scary but she wasn't scared. Going over to the girl she smiled. "Hi my name's Chisa, wanna form a team with me?" she asked excitedly before blushing with embarrassment when her stomach growled. It had been days since she had last had a bit of food or water.

Last edited:

Gin Kurama~~

You looked at my Profile..YAYA
    Years
  • Gin smiled, leaning against the wall. Honestly, hearing the speech was quite comforting. He loved to give speeched when he was a kid...giving advice and all. He looked around, seeing no one familiar...this was going to be lonely, none of his friends or acquainteces was here.

Gin, after seeing some pokemon get in an argument in the back ((None of you all))he slowly walked towards them, eyes twitching.'' Don't you fine gentlemen see the lady giving her speech? Honestly you should calm down...'' Gin said with a calm smile. He used calm mind, the soothing purple energy calming their frenzied nerves, and they sat down, listening to the introduction.

Years
  • Willium Tundra

Will would have loved to hear the speech that Kathy said again, but it was on him to get a feast together for the new teams. Stir the soup, check the oven, cut the berry's and vegtables, He was more than buisy. He was happy though, the mix of aromas combining perfectly together. He didn't have a lot of help, and hurried to make sure nothing burned. As he compleated the last of his cooking, he fancied a look outside the hot Kitchen to check the recruits, already mixing into teams. He had, for the most part, finished, and he sent a thumbs up to signal that the food was ready whenever she saw fit.

Clyde S. Midnight

Clyde stood near the back of the room with Kelly, the huge crowd making him a little nervious. Gijinka from all walks of life seemed to walk in this room, but all have been brought together by the cause against one Gijinka, Victini. He almost felt a comradery with everyone, and dearly hoped that no one recognized him as a thief. Better keep a distance so that doesn't happen.

"Whenever your ready, Kelly, Lets put in our team name." They had talked about it before joining, and had already made a name for their team, Team Frost Lightning.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    'Welcome explorers! I am Kathy Pinkcat! The guild's boss.' She heard the guilds boss say.

"Whenever your ready, Kelly, Lets put in our team name." She heard her partner a Sneasel Gijinka say to her Kelly the Klink Gijinka

" O-Ok Clyde whenver you're ready we can go and put in our team name " Kelly said while still feeling very shy and then stood right next to Clyde and smiled. She then sighed and looked at the other Gijinkas that were around her. She then thought about her hatred of Victini now.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Kion "Fel" Felton

"...Teams?" Fel muttered, feeling utterly lost and confused. He knew what an explorer was, but he never actually knew the rules of becoming one and the rules of actually being one; Fel always thought that he could just do missions and then meet people along the way. He walked out of the guild hall and then back in several times trying to think of what he would do. As he walked he looked around and examined all of the teams formed around him. He started to clench the grip of his wooden sword with his left hand, a mannerism of his that activates when he's nervous. He starts to wonder how he should go about gaining a partner. Should he casually walk up to someone and start a conversation that will blossom into a partnership? He ponders this, and attempts to act on it several times, but never does as talking to new people on his own was never his strong point. He finally stops himself and decides to let off his steam in a less-than-reputable manner.

"They can't get mad at someone for doing a mission for no pay, can they?" he thought to himself. He went to the Mission Board and read one of the behests. It was at this point that a lightbulb went off in his head. He looked around for the lowest ranking mission entry and then wrote, "If you want to find a partner, meet me at the deepest part of the cave". He new the idea was stupid, but he was out of options and had to do what he could to become an explorer.

"Well, off to the Beach Cave."

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Maureen Quinsley

Maureen was in some room, where a Skitty gijinka was giving a speech. But when she mentioned teams, her mind started to wonder. Thinking of teams made her think of someone who was very important to her, and who happened to be the reason why she was there at the moment.

"Oh, if only you were here..." she mumbled in a low voice, and sighed.

She closed her eyes, as if trying not to burst into tears. No. She wouldn't show weakness at the moment. That someone would not want her to be like that, or at least that's what she thought. She shook her head and snapped back to reality, just in time to hear a little girl gijinka's voice.

"Hi my name's Chisa, wanna form a team with me?" she asked.

Maureen looked at the girl. She was an Emolga gijinka, no doubt. And she seemed pretty excited about forming a team. Then she heard a growl, and the little girl blushed. It appeared she was hungry, and that growl made Maureen close his eyes again, as if trying to prevent a thought from entering her mind. After a few seconds she opened them again, and nodded at the little girl, although it looked more like a shrug than a nod.

"Sure." she said. Then she sat down on the floor and looked around the room.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
  • Chisa Kimura

Chisa smiled and sat down next to the older girl on the floor. She was still embarrassed that her stomach had growled and mumbled as it growled again. "sorry" before looking around at the other gijinka's in the room. She was the youngest in the room, all the other explorers looking to be around fifteen to eighteen years old. She was also the smallest. Smoothing her white skirt as she sat on the floor she looked at the older girl. "What's your name? and what do you wanna call our team?" she asked already team names going through her mind. But she wanted to get the girls name and opinion too. That's what her mother had told her.

At the thought of her mother Chisa closed her eyes for a minute. Mother was probably really worried about her. But she had no choice but to leave, now her mother only had one mouth to feed, not two.

Years
  • Clyde S. Midnight

---Well, that was the signal to go, I guess---Clyde thought as she finished talking. She smiled briefly, but like a flower, quickly faded away to her normal pokerface. Clyde walked near the perimiter of the room, Kelly following right behind him. They were able to walk up strait to the guildmaster, Kathy, since their wasn't a line due to most of the Gijinkas were still trying to make partnerships or think of a team name. Luckily, they made thiers beforehand, and would probally be one of the first up. Clyde decided to introduce himself to Kathy, then tell her their team name.

"Hello, my name is Clyde Midnight, (pointing to Kelly)and she is Kelly Ortega. We are interested in forming a team called Team Frost Lightning." He was quite nervious talking to the guildmaster, not because she was scary looking, but he worryed about making a good first impression.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Maureen Quinsley

Maureen looked at the little girl she had teamed up with. She apologised for something, but the older gijinka wasn't sure of what she was apologising for. Then she sat down and looked at Maureen again.

"What's your name? and what do you wanna call our team?" she asked.

Maureen then closed her eyes, and appeared to be deep in thought. And although she seemed to have a lot of words inside her head at that moment, there was only one word she could think of. Based on her facial expression one would say she would say something elaborate, like a big word or something, but when she opened her mouth something completely different came out of it. It was a short word, and pretty much everyone would have been able to come up with that.

"Crane." she said, "Team Crane sounds...good."

Then she closed her eyes again, and took a deep breath. And after that, she sighed and opened them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    "Hello, my name is Clyde Midnight, (pointing to Kelly) and she is Kelly Ortega. We are interested in forming a team called Team Frost Lightning." Was all she heard her partner say. She tried to pull off a smile but didn't know if it looked fake or not. She then looked at Clyde and showed a real smile while trying not to worry about her safety or the safety of her partner Clyde.

"H-Hi there I'm Kelly Ortega and I am Clyde's partner for the team Frost Lightning. It is nice to meet you." She said with a small smile on her face. She hoped that they would be accepted in the guild but for some reason doubted it highly.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
  • Chisa Kimura

Chisa watched as the older gijinka looked to be deep in thought. She still hadn't gotten the older girls name. As the older girl thought so did Chisa. When her father had been an explorer his team was called Team Thunder. She knew no matter what she wanted to put Thunder in the team name. What better way to honor her long dead father. Looking up at the older girl she heard her speak. "Team Crane sounds...good." before her eyes closed and then opened.

"I like it" Chisa said with a smile. "can we add something to it? how about Team Thundercrane?" she asked before asking again. "and what's your name?"

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Kathy Pinkcat

alot of things happened after she told then to make teams, she saw Gin taking care of Explorers, and she saw Willium signing her that the food was ready, better hurry up before the food gets cold and his hard work was for nothing, she slightly smiles at him and nods.

"Hello, my name is Clyde Midnight, (pointing to Kelly)and she is Kelly Ortega. We are interested in forming a team called Team Frost Lightning." a boy and a girl had walked over to her. "H-Hi there I'm Kelly Ortega and I am Clyde's partner for the team Frost Lightning. It is nice to meet you." the girl spoke shyly to her. Kathy gave them a warm smile and wrote their team down and their names. 'no need to be shy or nervous young men and young lady, me, and the other guild workers promise to take good care of you.' She smiled at them again. "welcome, Team Frost Lightning.' she welcomed them.

from afar she saw a Pikachu boy and a Eevee girl walking over to her, both looked very excited, it felt good to see those youngsters all happy and excited.

Hikari Kaede

"That's right, Kiri-Kiri! Our first step together begins!" He said happily to Hikari. 'y-yeah...together...' Hikari smiled as she felt her face warming up.

"So, let's go give her our team name." He pleaded, already walking up to the guildmaster. 'wait for me, Takumi!' it was rare for her to call him by his full name, but it sounded so cool that she couldn't help it, normally she would call him "Tak". She ran after him and looked up at the guildmaster, who seemed nice, she was a Skitty Gijinka, but it was weird... her brother told her when he was still alive that guild masters are always evolved and strong Gijinka's...then why was she still a Skitty?

they already had though of their teamname. "Team Thunder Leaf" it sounded cool, and it suited them, since Hikari wants to become a Leafeon Gijinka and Takumi is a Pikachu Gijinka.

Years
  • Clyde S. Midnight

Clyde was relieved after Kathy's words of encouragment, as it seemed that thier first impression was a sucess. They were now officially guild members, and felt great. He smiled a thanks(didn't take anything either) and walked away so the next group could go. However, still nervous of everyone else, he walked with Kelly to the edge of the room. He would wait and see what else happened.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Takumi Fujiwara

Tak could hear Hikari call out to wait for him. It was rare for anybody to say his full name, even Hikari. Maybe it's only on certain/special occasions. It still beats any other boy name. Tak only calls Hikari Kiri-Kiri during good times & when she's happy.

The guildmaster of this guild was Kathy Pinkcat. But...didn't she seem a bit young to be a guildmaster? Tak thought all guildmasters were suppose to be fully evolved. How did a Skitty Gijinka get to become a guildmaster? How old is she exactly? Ok, too many questions. Think about candy. Candy... Yum~

It was time to issue Tak & Hikari's team name! "Team Thunder Leaf!" Pretty soon, Tak & Hikari would be off on their first mission together. Tak was already thinking on the lines of a rescue mission. Hopefully they would get a mission like that. Victini is going down! & then they'll celebrate with candy~

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Maureen Quinsley

Maureen immediately turned to the little girl, her eyes opened wide. At first she was shocked about what she had said. Chisa probably didn't know the reason behind the name Team Crane, and the older gijinka felt upset because of her trying to change her idea. She crossed her arms, and then her eyes again, when suddenly something appeared in her mind. It was the image of a pale boy, with black jeans and a black hoodie, riding a thunderbolt through a night sky, while smiling at her. The thought not only made her smile, but she blushed a little. Her eyes then opened and she looked at Chisa.

"Okay. Thundercrane sounds great." she said.

Then she got up and was about to go over to the guilldmaster, when all of a sudden she felt something weird. Like if she was forgetting something. Oh, yeah! Chisa had asked for her name, and she didn't say anything about it! she turned around to face her.

"Oh, and by the way, the name's Maureen. But call me Queen..."

True, that sounded a little bit...arrogant. But it was the nickname someone important to her gave her because of her last name, and there was nothing she could do about it.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
  • Chisa Kimura

Chisa tilted her head as the older gijinka looked at her with wide eyes looking a little upset. Chisa grew worried that she had done something wrong. Her mother had told her to never ever upset her elders, and though not an adult, the older gijinka was considered an elder to the ten year old girl. But before she could say anything Chisa noticed the older girl had smiled and blushed before looking at her and agreeing with the team name.

The older girl got up and started to head over to the guild-master before stopping and saying her name was Maureen but telling Chisa to call her Queen. Chisa nodded getting back to her feet and going to the other girls side. "Alright then, if I'm gonna call you by a nickname it's only fair you call me by mine, Chi" she said happily.

Mayumi Suzuki

Mayumi smiled as she listened to Kathy give her speech welcoming the new Explorers. She was thrilled that explorers had joined the guild, she had plenty of fresh berries, Tm's, and other items ready to sell at a moments notice. The Cherrim Gijinka adjusted the dark pink glove on her left hand as she looked around the room. All of the new explorers seemed to be between the age of ten and eighteen. With a smile she noted that the youngest of the explorers was an small Emolga gijinka probably about ten years old while the oldest looked to be around eighteen a Skarmory Gijinka she noticed. Mayumi smiled more seeing the variety of Gijinka that had gathered, in the entire room she only saw two of the same Gijinka.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Maureen Quinsley

"Sure." Maureen said to her new partner.

She walked up to where Kathy was. Some explorers were already appointing themselves, and now it was the time for her to do the same. She didn't mind that she was a Skitty gijinka, at least not at the moment. She had something else in mind, and was thinking that someone was proud of what she was doing. She blushed lightly, and afterwards she shook her head and glanced at Chisa.

"Ready to start," she asked, "Chi?"

Back