• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD - Wish Cave but no Medicham!

Libie

pizzazzical
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2008
    Hi!

I'm playing PMD Red Rescue Team and I can't find Medicham or Smeargle :( I got both missions and unlocked both dungeons... but when I get to floor 20 (Wish Cave for Medicham) or floor 15 (Howling Forest for Smeargle) it's empty! I don't know what to do because they are simply not there and I seem to be unable to remove the funny "GO" icon next to their names. (I've even recuited Jirachi by now -_-)

Also I can't seem to get Mew so there's a "GO" plastered next to Buried Relic as well which is annoying, I suppose that gets removed once you befriend Mew?

Thanks so much, I don't know what the problem is :'(

Libie

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
    for the wish cave thing have you talked to Ekans? Normally Ekans will say he is worried about Medichan and then you can save her. As for Mew you need to recruit her before the GO symbol goes away. Hoped I helped!

Libie

pizzazzical
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2008
    Thanks about the Mew info :)

I did talk to Ekans, if I didn't I wouldn't have been able to get into Wish Cave... I'm so stuck! Please can someone help me? :(

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
    Seem like a Bug, Maybe Evil Caterpie was messing up your files just beacuse you killed his Idol: Magby! *lol*

No, really, this seems to be some kind of ROM-Corruption or something...
    Are you using cheats?
    Maybe one of them messed it up...

Back