• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen pochama evo!!

diageo11

Aspiring Eevee Trainer
Years
  • I see the foot thing, it does look kinda weird.

I don't know why but it doesn't really appeal to me. Lets see if its real though...

Years
  • I like Pochama's supposed final evolution but that makes it more toward Water/Ice which we do need more of WE NEED MORE ICE POKEMON!!!!!!

I see the foot thing thats the only thing thats leading me towards a fake but other than that i think it's real

Infinipede

negima ruined my life
    Years
  • I'd love to have that as a final evo (even though I am NOT using a starter in D/P), but it's probably fake. I bet they'll release all the starter evos at the same time.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • i don't think it is... i think that cape-looking thing on its back looks awfully strange. all of them are fake...

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Have you compared it too Pocchama? All of it's features are pretty much expressed on this evo. It's cape, the white marks on it's stomach, it's penguin-like feature, and the art style. My guess is that whoever posted it on the imageboard messed it up causing an unusual shadow to occure. What I find funny is that on SPPf, Serebii Joe put this Pokemon on the Fake Pokemon section without 100% certainty (which he admits on the page) AND does not put up Naetle's first evo, just the final one. Why didn't Joe put up Naetle's evo and claim he wasn't 100% sure, but can do it for this Pokemon when the art looks more official than that sprite?

The world may never know. (And he still didn't give credit to Fangking Omega and Cascade Gonpory for the Electric Pokemon fake card which was brilliantly executed.)

I think this peguin is real, and I find it disgraceful how Joe has treated it.

Wachipi

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    it looks cool but I'm not certain about his power he'll probably be weak

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • it looks cool but I'm not certain about his power he'll probably be weak

were any of the starters weak? if anything, it looks like it'll have the best moves of them all.

and King Shuckle: yeah, that's the thing, the features are too closely related for the final evo in my opinon. and my reference to the cape: it seems very sheet-like, like an actual cape, while pocchama's is attached to the skin, and mountainous in texture. i'm not saying i would be disappointed with that one. trust me, i think it's awesome, but it's features are quite predictable, unlike most of the starters of the past.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Have you compared it too Pocchama? All of it's features are pretty much expressed on this evo. It's cape, the white marks on it's stomach, it's penguin-like feature, and the art style. My guess is that whoever posted it on the imageboard messed it up causing an unusual shadow to occure. What I find funny is that on SPPf, Serebii Joe put this Pokemon on the Fake Pokemon section without 100% certainty (which he admits on the page) AND does not put up Naetle's first evo, just the final one. Why didn't Joe put up Naetle's evo and claim he wasn't 100% sure, but can do it for this Pokemon when the art looks more official than that sprite?

The world may never know. (And he still didn't give credit to Fangking Omega and Cascade Gonpory for the Electric Pokemon fake card which was brilliantly executed.)

I think this peguin is real, and I find it disgraceful how Joe has treated it.
    I am also unsatisfied with the way SPP took care of it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Sometimes he gets a bit too overworked up about fakes or things that he thinks are fake.

Infinipede

negima ruined my life
    Years
  • Dude, don't bash Joe. He does what he can, he owns a huge site, with the forums and everything going down over the past few days it must be pretty stressful.
    I'm leaning towards most of the Pokemon I see being fake. I sorta expected them to play up the 'king penguin' theme more on Pochama's evos... if this isn't fake, guess I was wrong. ^^;

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • I personally do not know whether it is real or fake, mainly because it seems fishy on how this image just "appeared". I would believe that whoever leaked this one, would have leaked all the starter evolutions ;<

So who knows~

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Dude, don't bash Joe. He does what he can, he owns a huge site, with the forums and everything going down over the past few days it must be pretty stressful.
    I'm leaning towards most of the Pokemon I see being fake. I sorta expected them to play up the 'king penguin' theme more on Pochama's evos... if this isn't fake, guess I was wrong. ^^;
    No one here is Joe-bashing. We can express our doubts on the way he handles something.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Well either way it looks pretty cool, I guess I want it to be real :D. Also, i'd be annoyed to if a bunch of people kept releasing fakes every second.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    It's Fake. Simple as that.

I don't blame SPP much or it. They are just to eager...................for hits. >_>

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    It's Fake. Simple as that.

I don't blame SPP much or it. They are just to eager...................for hits. >_>
    No we aren't...in fact we get too many and the b/w overage costs us dearly so do NOT slander me like that...jerk

And it is fake and thats final...thats why I put it there...what I said is there is no 100% concrete proof of it but I guarantee it is fake...why? BECAUSE THERE IS NO SOURCE WHATSOEVER FOR IT.

Nintendo doesnt reveal things like this

And I don't get overworked up. I'm fed up with having to go around disproving new fakes every bloody day...I have better things to do and if I don't people do believe it. You yourself had Kisanda as real, as did many others...that is what is wrong with the community so excuse me for instead of mulling it over for a week like you guys for you to decide its fake, I KNOW it is fake and I am not afraid to let people know

Notice that every Pokemon that has been revealed outside official sources (PokeJungle (EVENT not your damned site), CoroCoro and Adverts) have been fake...this is NO different. GET OVER IT

Munchlax - CoroCoro
    Lucario - CoroCoro
    Mime Jr - CoroCoro
    Bonsly - CoroCoro
    Weavile - CoroCoro
    Manaphy - CoroCoro
    Buoysel - Official Site
    Perap - Official Site
    Tamanta - Official Site
    Diaruga - Part Official Site, Official Revelation in CoroCoro
    Parukia - Part Official Site, Official Revelation in CoroCoro
    Pachirisu - Small Small Image on Official Site, Official Revelation in CoroCoro
    Dorapion - Small Small Image on Official Site, Official Revelation in CoroCoro
    Chiremu - Small Small Image on Official Site, Official Revelation in CoroCoro
    Elekible - Advert on Official Site
    Rozureido - Pokémon Jungle (EVENT)
    Korobooshi - Pokémon Jungle (EVENT)
    Naetle - CoroCoro
    Hikozaru - CoroCoro
    Pochama - CoroCoro
    Mukkuru - New Advert

Notice a pattern. ALL OFFICIAL STUFF THEY WERE REVEALED IN

Last edited:
    Back