• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pochi Club!!! (cookies rock!)

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    After an injury and constant nagging from Pochi's creator, Goatman56, I've started the Pochi Club.

For those of you who don't know, Pochi is a character for Goatman's comic. Pochi is possibly THE BEST character there is! I mean, come on, he likes cookies, shiny things, and he's on a quest. If you like Pochi, come in here!

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I would love to join the Pochi club i'm one of his biggest fans :)

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Well duh but he still is really cool i sorta based him off myself cause i like cookies :)

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Welcome fellow Pochi brother ha just jokin but its not my decision its is up to the founder

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Hello again check out the thread tonight theres gonna be 8 new ones with Pochi action

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    yeah that would be really cool we need a banner to spread the word about Pochi

talking_suicune

is back in business
    Years
    YAYY!! Looky cookies and pochi banner!!
    Pochi Club!!! (cookies rock!)

Everone who's in the club should put this in their sig

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    THAT ROCKS!!!!!!man that banner is so cool and nice drawing of Pochi its awesome

Back