• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pocket Monsters: I Will be Champion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Dawn's mother sighed as she watched her daughter carrying her light bag out the door. "Remember to feed the Miltank and others on your way out! I love you!" she called after her.

"I will! Bye! I'll call soon!" Dawn replied, picking up the bucket for the food and water on her way out.

As Dawn dropped her bag by the door, took the bucket over to the food barrel, and scraped it full of feed, she thought she heard something behind her. When she turned around, she saw nothing out of the ordinary and convinced herself it was just a Torchic. She speed-walked over to the trough and dumped the full bucket out as the Miltank and Ponyta came over to eat. Dawn ran over to the bird feed barrel, scooped up a bucket-full of that and ran over to the coop to pour it out for the Torchic, Spearow, and other birds.

Finally through, Dawn ran back to the front door to pick up her bag and be off. While she past Lucas's house, she waved to Damon who wished her a Happy Birthday. As Dawn ran down the road, she kept feeling like she was being followed but could never see someone behind her. She shook it off telling herself there were plenty of Pokemon hiding in the bushes. While running through a patch of grass, she stepped on a Ratatta's tail by accident. Dawn stopped to calm it and make sure it wasn't seriously hurt but her speed had cut it pretty badly so she decided she'd have to carry it to the Pokemon Center in Sandgem. She'd have to go slower so as to not scare or hurt the Ratatta further.

Suddenly, Dawn heard the rustling behind her again. When she turned around, there was a giant, blue and black lion Pokemon behind her. Dawn knew the Pokemon was a Luxray and Electric type so she had no chance of escape with it's speed and agility. There was no one to save her. The Ratatta was useless while hurt like that and Damon had most likely waited for the extremely slow waker Lucas so they were way behind her. The Luxray was closing in on her and the Ratatta.

Dawn was about to scream for help when a black blur came out of no where and tackled the Luxray. The black Pokemon bite the Luxray on the neck with a Fire Fang, giving it a Burn. Luxray countered with a Spark but its attack had been lowered from the Burn and didn't do as much damage as possible. In the Luxray's pain, the other Pokemon hit it with an Ember. The lion used a Thunder Fang while dodging another Ember attack, but, before it could hit, the black Pokemon had dissapeared. The Luxray looked around in confusion when it reapeared in purple smoke a few seconds later, stricking it in the back and fainting it.

As the Luxray fell and layed still on the grass, the rescuer Pokemon stood up. "No. It couldn't be...."

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Chapter 5 Burns
    Every fire attack can cause burns. In come cases like Fire Spin, the ability for a Pokemon to be burned is hampered by a secondary effect ability. Using Fire Spin a an example, a Pokemon may obtain the Burn condition being trapped in a vortex for a time.
    In Pokemon, there are three types of burns. First degree burns are the burns caused by Ember and Fire Spin. These burns are not dangerous if left alone. The real danger comes when the burn gets infected. (More of infected burns in 5.2)
    Second degree burns are primary from a more powerful attack such as Fire Fang and Flame Wheel. These are burns that are can cause tissue damage if not treated right.
    Third degree burns are from the most powerful fire….

"Woof!" The family Mightyena barked to get Wally's attention. It had the desired effect because Wally put the book down.

"I guess it is time to go for breakfast," Wally said. Wally got out of bed, stretched and went downstairs to the kitchen. What he found almost sent him straight back upstairs. Every Pokemon that Wally's dad owned was jammed in the kitchen. Besides the family pets Mightyena, Slowking and the nest of Glooms that live in the backyard to the Skarmory that was given to Grandma.

"Everyone wanted to say bye, Wally. When I say everybody, I say everybody. Come with me outside," Dad told Wally. So Wally followed. What he found was a green bike.

"This is mine," Wally asked.

"I think it's yours. You're the only Wally here and it do have a tag that say To Wally."

"Ha ha very funny dad. Thanks anyway." Wally could not help but to smile.

Back at the kitchen table was all of Wally's favorites breakfast foods: pancakes, grape juice, smoked sausage, scrambled eggs, grits bacon and much more.

At the breakfast table an idea came to Wally. "How about I bring my first Pokemon for you all to meet," he asked to the other Pokemon. So many cries came from the Pokemon, so Wally took that as a sign of approval.

"Well then I'll be back then," Wally said gulping down the last piece of bacon.and ran out the door.

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years
    "By God, Lukey, you're getting' a bit slow, eh?" Damon taunted his dark-haired friend. He sighed pityingly as he saw the odd hat perched atop Lucas's head. "That thing makes you look like a girl..." he tutted. He brushed his own, unrestricted blonde hair away from his eyes again. "Tch. C'mon, or Dawn'll get the Pokémon I want before I actually get it..."

He began to walk along the path, a noticeable bounce to his step. He could hardly contain the urge to run ahead, to use all the energy that constantly coursed through his body just to get to Sandgem first... To get the best Pokémon Professor Rowan had on offer... To continue the Pearle family awesomeness... He frowned at the last sentence he had thought, thinking it sounded quite odd. He shrugged it off.

Lucas's footsteps were infuriatingly slow behind him. Damon sighed loudly through his nose. Hur-ry-up! He thought at Lucas, not really caring that the boy in the beret was not a mind-reader. He shot a glance at his friend, egging him on with his eyes. He really couldn't leave poor little Lucas to fend for himself. Could he?

"You-Are-Slow!" he finally ranted at Lucas, swivelling around. His left eye twitched. "Come ON! I bet you one million pokéyen that I CAN BEAT YOU TO SANDGEM! SO RUN!!" He broke into a sprint, leaving his friend standing gob-smacked in the dust. But he just couldn't wait. He needed to get his Pokémon, now!

Fresh air! Leaving the bland, repetitive shape of the houses behind, he broke out into the wooded plains of Route 201. The sky was growing steadily brighter, the sun having decided to light the young near-Trainer's way. He could hear no following footsteps, and with a smirk wondered what he would would buy with his million bucks.

He slowed down, a frown creeping onto his face. What was Dawn doing out there, holding something purple and standing before something blue and something black (Wait! You fool! They were Pokémon!)? "Um... Dawn? What is that?" he asked curiously, slightly shaken.

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
    Years
    Lucas fell over somewhat half asleep. "Wait up... Damon..." Lucas said. He got up and rubbed his eyes. He thought about it for a second, jumped up and set off. He thought to himself about how he couldn't allow Damon to get his Turtwig! He set off running in a desperate attempt to catch up with his hyperactive friend. "Damon!" Lucas exclaimed as he came to find Dawn and Damon looking upon a black pokemon. "Eh? I was going to beat you up for ditching me, Damon but this is quite... wierd."

Years
    "Um... Dawn? What is that?" asked Damon, confused.

Dawn seemed to not have heard him. "DOUGGIE?!" she exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

"And Douggie is...?" chimed in Lucas.

"He's a Houndour, a Pokemon native to Johto. I found and saved him when he was only about a month old. That was two years ago. He must of followed me here." Dawn was almost telepathic with most Pokemon and Douggie was closest to her. "I guess he couldn't stand the thought of being apart from me."

Dawn stood up, almost forgetting she was holding the Rattata but catching it at the last second. The Ratatta squealed in protest but Dawn calmed it with a few whispered words.

"Thanks for saving me Douggie. You're a great friend," Dawn said while patting him on the head.

"Rour!" answered Douggie.

"Come on, I've got to get to Sandgem's Pokemon Center to heal this Ratatta. I know! I'l put him in py pack! It's filled with closthes so it's soft and we can go faster!" Dawn layed the purple rat in her bag and took off as fast as she dared towards Sandgem Town. "I can't wait to get my starter! I wonder who'll like me best."

~.:Mewmie:.~

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years
    Damon looked back at Lucas. "Caught up now, have you, Slowpoke?" he asked teasingly. He turned to Dawn, 'Douggie' and the blue Pokémon that was out for the count. "This Douggie seems like a pretty cool and strong Pokémon!" he remarked, before proceeding to follow the girl. Lucas began after them.

"I reckon ALL the Pokémon are gonna like me," he bragged to the two after hearing Dawn's question. "They're all gonna like me best, and you guy's'll be left with… a Magikarp or something." He took no notice of the glares he was receiving from the two darker-haired trainers. One of them murmured something about a Gyarados and Damon's backside.

The sun was still quickly rising, illuminating the whole route for everyone to see. The cries of young Pokémon mingled with the sounds of the children's footsteps. It was very, very serene… But not if Damon had anything to do about it.

"Gah!" he exclaimed, a memory surging back to his mind. "I've gotta beat you, Lucas! I'll be waiting for my ten million pokéyen at Professor Rowan's lab!" He shot a smile at his fellow near-trainers, and dashed off yet again.

The exhilaration of running- Damon absolutely loved it. It was almost as if he was flying, a dream he had had since he was very little and saw a girl flying on a Staraptor. Unfortunately, for the time being he was ground-borne, and could only run. So, he used up all his energy in intense sprints.

He leaned, panting, on a telephone pole on the outskirts of the little town known as Sandgem. He was nearly there! Nearly at the lab! He summoned all the energy he hadn't expended and started to jog to the building where his destiny was held…

~~~

Whoo! Hyper people!

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    As Blue trying to walk from far towards to Oak's Lab, he now see's the cave to head to Pewter City and he said to himself "I don't have time to go through that cave, there must be a short cut to get to Pewter City." He looked around the tree's and found a short cut which was cut off tree's to head to Pewter City and said himself again "Great there's a short cut to Pewter City!"

He ran towards to the short cut and found this injured rare Scyther which looked like it was very losing battle. Blue ran towards to the injured Scyther and grab him with his both hands and said to Scyther "Don't worry i will take you to the Pokemon Center to get you all better."

Blue started to run very fast while holding Scyther and was getting close to the Pewter City. When they arrived at Pewter City he ran towards to the Pokemon Center went inside holding Scyther and quickly said to Nurse Joy "I found this rare Scyther which was badly injured so, you gotta fix this Scyther right away!"

As for a Hour of waiting he looked and saw Nurse Joy and Scyther and Scyther looked much better, and as Nurse Joy said to him "That Scyther you found is much better right now." Blue said to Nurse Joy "That's great i'm glad Scyther much better!" Blue tooked Scyther and went out from the Pokemon Center and Blue said to Scyther "Well you should now go back to your forest where your friends might be there."

Blue started to walk away from Scyther for a good bye, Scyther started to follow Blue and Blue was curious for a moment and said to Scyther "You want to come with me to head to Pallet Town?" Scyther said quickly "Scyther Scyther Scyther!" Blue said to him again "Well that's fine with me."

And so Blue and his new friend Scyther are heading to Pallet Town for Blue's destiny to start his journey.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back