• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pocket Monsters (WIP) Please Leave Comment :D

Do you guys like my Fanfic? :D

• It's Really Good! I like it :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh, it's ok :/

• It needs a lot of work D:

• Other (Please Comment)

• Total voters

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Awesome! It's a good Half Chapter! Can't wait to see the FlashBack!

CT_400

Turtle Lover
    Years
    BWEEEN!

A harsh pink light surrounded him, instantly stopping the pain. He brought his hands to his face in an effort to block out the blinding light. After a few heartbeats, the light faded. Oak slowly lowered his arms, opened his eyes, and gasped. There floating in front of him was a pink, catlike creature with stunning blue eyes. Oak stares open-mouthed at the creature. Somehow, he knows that this Pokémon is an extremely rare one that doesn't appear to the average human. He slowly lowers his arms onto his lap and gapes at the pink oddity.

The Pokémon tilts its head to a side, "Do you know who I am, human?" it asks with its Psychic powers.

Oak nods and finds his voice, "You're Mew, the Mirage Pokemon…" he says.

Mew giggles, "Mirage? I'm quite real." It floats closer to Oak, "Do you understand what happened to you and the boys?" Oak shakes his head.

Mew blinks, "Just as I suspected. You were brought here for a reason. What happened to you and the boys was meant to happen."

Oak narrows his eyes, "'Meant to happen'? What does that mean?"

The Mirage Pokemon tilts its head, "Just as it sounds. You were all meant to die here for a reason." It paused as Oak opened his mouth to say something, but it held its tiny paw up to silence him, "Tell me this human, did you wake up in a strange place? Knew who you were, but didn't know how or why? Acquire strange knowledge that you didn't know moments ago?"

Oak looks horrified, but nods.

The pink Pokémon blinks, "That's because this world is not real. It is fake, you are fake, and I am fake."

Oak closes his eyes and shakes his head, "W-what? Fake? How can I be fake when I can feel, bleed, and die?" He demands and locks eyes with the legendary Pokémon.

Mew sighs, "That, Professor Oak, is because you have a soul."

Oak narrows his eyes, "Wait a minute! You just said that we're all fake and now you tell me that I have a soul? Which is the truth? And how did you know my name?"

Mew tilts its head, "We are fake, yet we are alive. That's only because we were created from pieces of data and given a soul by the Sun." it said simply.

Oak stares dumbfounded at the Mirage Pokémon, "Created from…Wha-what are you t-talking about!? None of this makes any sense!"

Mew looks to the sky, "The Sun in the sky is the 'life giver'. It was created the exact moment our world was. I don't know why or how for that matter, it just simply is." It looks back at Professor Oak, "The ones who created us are called 'creators'. They look just like humans, but they posses a strange power that can create and destroy worlds such as ours."

Oak felt dizzy, "H-how do I k-know that you're t-telling the truth?"

Mew puts a paw on Oak's shoulder, "The Sun can show you what it showed me." It looked up to the sky again, "It has the power to see what the 'creators' intentions are and it can give life to worlds just like ours."

Before what Mew said could sink it, Oak was surrounded by a warm, golden light. He gasped in surprise as he was gently lifted into the sky, "W-what's going on!?" he yelped.

Mew giggled, "The Sun is going to show us what became of the boys!"

Oaks arms shot out and he tried in vain to grab something, anything that would keep him from flying to the sky. He gulped as they flew higher and higher into the sky; the town and the large house looked tiny from where he was. Before he knew it, he was face to face with a golden orb. It didn't feel hot, it was soothingly warm. He jumped when he felt something tug at his collar and quickly turned to see Mew staring at him.

The pink cat smiled, "Ready?" it asked.

Oak gulped and nodded.

The legendary looked back to the Sun, bowed its head, and closed its eyes. Oak hesitated, but copied its movements. Mew raised its paws to the Sun, "Oh glorious life giver, please show us what became of the three children that died by the hands of the 'creators'!" it spoke firmly.
    Oak swallowed hard and nervously glanced at the Sun. It started to glow brightly and Oak automatically shielded his eyes with his arms.

Suddenly, the light faded and Oak heard loud mechanical noises. He opened his eyes, lowered his hands, and gasped. The Sun had taken them to a humongous, white room filled with large oddly shaped machines. Mew tugged at his lab coat and pointed to the ceiling. Oak looked up and saw the dust and blood from the boys swirling on top of the odd machinery. He makes a strangled noise, brings his left hand to his mouth, and watches in horror as the boys get sucked into the machines. The machines make clicking noises and chuck out green chips. The green chips are then put into either a plastic green, blue, or red rectangle, and then placed on separate conveyer belts that lead to separate openings in a wall.

Mew grabs the Professor's coat and leads him to the conveyer belt in the middle. They follow the colored rectangles to the opening in the wall and discover that it leads to another room. Inside the other room are rows and rows of humans standing next to even more conveyer belts that lead to even more openings. The humans themselves were packing the different colored rectangles into small, square boxes with three different Pokémon on the cover.

Oak shudders, "How can they….D-don't they know that they KILLED those boys!" he yells.

Mew stares at him kindly, "These humans don't know that we are alive. All they care about is distributing us to other humans around the world. They can't even see that both you and I are in this room with them."

Oak turns to Mew, "How do you know this?" he asks shakily.

Mew closes its eyes, "I know this because I can move freely in the fake world. I can only be caught by a Trainer if he or she activates a certain code. And because of that, I am able to communicate easily with the Sun." Mew opens its eyes and looks at Oak, "And as you can see, the Sun can show us what the humans intentions were for you and the boys."

Oak squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head furiously, "But why? HOW? How can it do that?"

Mew puts a paw on Oaks' shoulder, "Because it is connected to the games by the boys and you. The creators killed the boys and put them into those plastic things. The Sun's job is to give life to creatures like us, so, when the humans put the boys in those things, the Sun's powers went with them."

Oak opened his eyes, "Connected by us? But I didn't die! And why did they need humans to die? Why not Pokémon?"

Mew smiled, "True, but your blood was collected by the 'creators'. It only takes a drop of blood for the 'creators' to make millions of copies of you and put them into those plastic things. And the humans decided to kill you and the boys because the fake world revolves around humans, not us. This world is a game that deals with humans like yourself catching and raising Pokémon, not the other way around."

Oaks jaw dropped, how could these humans do such a thing? If they knew that they were alive, would they still kill them and distribute the fake world or would they let them live?

Mew removed its paw from Oaks' shoulder, "I have to go now, Professor."

Oak's eyes widened and he opened his mouth to say something, but Mew put a paw up to silence him. Oak swallowed hard and waited for Mew to speak.

"I have to go back to the Sun. It needs me to help it find a way to let the humans know that we are alive and to show them that what they're doing is wrong." It stopped for a moment when it saw sadness in Oaks' eyes, "Don't worry, Professor, I promise you that we will meet again." With that, Mew disappeared in a pink light. Oak was left there floating. He couldn't believe what was happening, he prayed that this was a bad dream.

Suddenly, Oak feels a strong pull. He gasps and tries to pull away, but gets sucked back into the opening in the wall. He cries out in surprise when he's face to face with a green chip. Before he realizes what happened, he feels a stronger pull and feels his entire body stretch painfully. Everything goes black.

When he wakes up, he's belly down in a cold, dark place. Oak lifts his head, brings his arms to his sides, and pushes himself up.

CLICK

Oak shields his eyes with his arms as a harsh light illuminates the dark place. He cautiously lowers his arms and gasps and falls on his butt when he sees a huge face in the sky. The face is a young, 7 year old female with thick, spiky black hair and silver eyes; long and thick cluster of spiky hair cover her left eye completely.

Oak gawks speechlessly at the human female, is what Mew said true? Is this world...Fake?

"YO! Professor!" A young male voice hollers.

Oak jumps in surprise, quickly turns to his right, and his jaw drops in disbelief. There in front of him was Red!

Oak quickly jumps to his feet and runs to Red, "RED! Thank the Gods! Are you ok son?" he asks eagerly.

The boy stares questionably at the old man, "Red? Who's that? My name's Ash." He shifts his weight to his left leg and puts his hands on his hips.

Oak's heart drops to his stomach, "Y-your name is…Ash?" he asks.

Ash raises a brow, "Yeah…" the boy gasps as Oak suddenly puts his hands on the boys shoulders and looks deeply into his eyes.

"Your name is Ash? Seriously? You don't remember what happened?" The boy remained silent causing Oak to grow frantic, "Red, Blue, Green! Do ANY of those names ring a bell?"

Ash looked scared, "Umm, a-are you ok P-professor? I-I just c-came for a P-Pokémon..."

Oak gasped as the strange place quickly morphed into a lab filled to the brim with books, papers, a small computer, a large table, and three loan Pokéballs. Oak gulped, let go of the boy, and nodded. Memories of giving three starter Pokémon and Pokédexes away to children whose faces he couldn't see filled his head.

He closed his eyes and gulped, "Y-yes, that's r-right. G-go on son, t-take your p-pick..." he heard the boy slowly walk to the table and pick up a Pokéball.

Ash cautiously walked back to the Professor, "I'd like this one, sir!" he held out the Pokéball for Oak to see.

Oak opened his eyes and saw that 'Ash' picked Bulbasaur, "So, you want the Plant Pokémon, Bulbasaur?" he said automatically. The boy nodded and Oak numbly walked to a desk at the back of the room, grabbed the red Pokédex from a small table, walked back to the boy, and handed it to him. He didn't notice the boy taking the Pokédex from his hand nor that his 'grandson' had barged into the building and was yelling at him for giving 'Ash' a Pokémon and Pokédex before him. He numbly said things to the boys, gave a Pokédex to his 'grandson', watched the two boys battle and run off.

He couldn't hear the sounds of his 'lab workers' running around the building doing things here and there. He didn't notice that he had walked back to the table and put his hands on the hard object nor did he realize that he was crying until a teardrop fell onto his hand. Oak stared dumbfounded at the tiny splatter of water, how could he be alive enough to feel that yet fake enough that he truly doesn't exist?

Oak narrows his eyebrows, curls his hand into a fist, and grinds his teeth, "I won't let the boys die for nothing! I'll find a way to bring their memories back AND to make these…'Creators' see that what they are doing is wrong!" he looks to the left over Pokéball and sees a Squirtle staring hopefully at him.

Oak stares kindly at the water Pokémon, grabs the Pokéball, and releases the Tiny Turtle onto the table. The turtle stretches its arms and legs gratefully and hugs the Professor, "Will you help me, Squirtle?" ask Oak as he pets the turtle on the head.

The water Pokémon pushes Oak back, looks him in the eyes, and nods. Oak smiles, "I don't know if Pokémon even know what happened, but I'm sure with your help, we can find a way to live in peace." With that, Oak takes the tiny turtle into his arms and runs to the door.

~_END Flashback_~

A teardrop falls from Oaks tear-filled eyes onto the picture. The old man doesn't bother to wipe the tears from his face.

Oliver is stunned 'Whu-what? W-was what he j-just told me r-real?' he sees the pain in the old man's face and frowns, 'It must be real, the part about the boys dying anyway. I can see that he's really hurting from losing the boys…I just hope they really didn't die like that…' Oliver shudders at the vivid death scene that played in his head.

"Now you know." Oak said softly, "The world we live in is just a game for humans. Both you and I and everyone in this world for the matter, are fake."

I narrowed my eyes, "Fake? How can you say that?" I jumped to my feet and Oak stared at me with red, puffy eyes, "Look, you're crying right? You can feel things and so can I!" I held out my wounded paws for emphasis, "How does this not make us real?"

Oak smiled weakly, "It makes us fake because the real world is outside of this one." Oak pointed to the ceiling, "The human face in the sky is where the real world is."

I put my arms to my sides, "The real world? What does that mean?"

Oak closed his eyes causing more tears to fall from his face, "It is the way it sounds." He said simply.

I raised a brow and crossed my arms over my chest, "You still haven't told me who Arceus is or why he doesn't have enough power to keep everyone 'alive'" I demanded.

Oak opened his eyes and smiled, "Would you believe me even if I told you?"

I snorted, "It's better than no explanation at all."

Oak nodded, "Very well. The Sun is Arceus and the reason why it can't keep everyone alive is because the 'creators' made too many Pokémon games. So many that the 'life giver' can't shine a sufficient amount of light to each game, resulting in walking empty shells like your Trainer."

I looked at him skeptically, "Uh-huh. And THAT'S supposed to explain everything, right?" I said sarcastically.

Oak rubbed his eyes with his left hand and held the picture frame in the other, "Look at the face in the sky when the light comes back and ask yourself if you noticed something you didn't see before." He said without looking at me.

I opened my mouth to say something when I felt a sharp tug on my tail. I gasped in surprise, turned around, and saw nothing. I gulped 'This feels like the same weird tug when I first met Chikorita and Cyndaquil!' I turned around to ask for help and saw that Oak was gone. Before I could react, I was pulled out of the room and landed roughly on the ground next to my trainer.

I moaned, dragged my arms to my sides, pushed myself up, and wobbled to my feet. Suddenly, the Sun turned 'on' and the human face in the sky returned. I looked closely at the face and realized for the first time that the human was female, had thick spiky black hair, silver eyes, and a cluster of thick hair covering her left eye.

//////////////////////////////////////

Chapter 1 - DONE
    Chapter 2 - DONE
    Chapter 3 - DONE
    Chapter 4 - DONE
    Chapter 5 - DONE
    Chapter 6 - DONE
    Chapter 7 - Under Construction

Last edited:

CT_400

Turtle Lover
    Years
    Hey guys!

I will not be writing chapter 7 until after this summer 'cuz I have a lot of essays to write before May and I have an Internship durring the summer!

So, enjoy the chapter 'cuz that's gonna be it for a while!

~CT

CT_400

Turtle Lover
    Years
    Benjamin510 said:
    YES Bu No Expiation Of Cyndaquills Ashes...

For those of you who wanted to know WHY Cyndaquil turned into ashes like Benjamin510, I actually forgot to put that in...

Sorry!

But, the real reason why was because the "Sun" can only keep two starters alive 'cuz in each and every game (except for Yellow, but that's the only one I believe), only two of the three Pokemon the Professor has is used.

Therefore, the last one gets eliminated (In my story anyway)

HOWEVER, Squirtle didn't get eliminated....

Why?

Heheh, You'll just have to find out in Chapter 7!

Last edited:

CT_400

Turtle Lover
    Years
    Trigger's post got deleted, this is what s/he posted:

maybe squirtle didn't get deleted because through gameshark we could challenge oak in red and blue. He'd always have the starter we didn't pick, and because Ash/Red picked bulbasaur and green/gary picked charmander that means oak has squirtle. Whatever happened to blue though

maybe squirtle didn't get deleted because through gameshark we could challenge oak in red and blue.

I've heard of this, but no, that isn't the reason.

I never used gameshark, so, that's not valid in this story

Pay close attention to the death of the three boys.

All three of them gave Oak something when they died, what was it?

ALSO! Did y'all figure out who "Bob" was?

Whatever happened to blue though

The reason why I had Red there instead of Blue OR Green was because Red was the first game I ever had. Therefore, only Red was mentioned in the flashback.

My oldest sister had Blue, but, since it wasn't technically mine, we will not see Blue. Same with Green, except I or any of my other family members ever bought the Green version.

I also don't "have" Gold, Ruby, or Pearl, so, we won't see these characters in the story (Male versions anyway)

Thanks for the questions!

Back