• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pointless route behind elite 4?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
  • I just prefer to use Master Balls on legendaries and save myself the half-hour of poking away at its health and Ultra Ball chucking.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    i read all this topic but i didn't understand what i've got to do to get oak's letter and what's a AR....sorry....

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    A Replay

The action replay allows youtoo active all things you couldent normly do in the game

Areplays rule because the action replay helps you unlock cool stufff

Last edited:

agurcsik

Wee Warios like Strawberries
    Years
  • i read all this topic but i didn't understand what i've got to do to get oak's letter and what's a AR....sorry....

AR is Action Replay, which is used to break into the code and unlock errors, sometimes it might completely ruin the game.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • That all depends on which codes you're using. My game has been completely undamaged so far.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    I just prefer to use Master Balls on legendaries and save myself the half-hour of poking away at its health and Ultra Ball chucking.

I enjoy catching legendaries for that very same reason.
    And so satisfying when you do catch them.

Only problem is I now have a Masterball I don't need to use!

Back