• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poison Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2009
    Hey i am trying to start a thread about Poison Pokemon. It seems like they are always left out and I think they deserve some respect. So tell me anything you want about them, like your favorite one or if you have a poison team and who is on it anything you want I want to hear what other people think about this.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Dude Swalot for the win. I'm not much of a fan of the snakes.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Oh god, poison types. This takes me back to the time I was a poison "Gym Leader" and never even won a battle. Generally, poison type Pokemon aren't as effective as the others, and their lack of coverage in offensive moves is a big drawback.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I don't really like Poison types....:\
    Mainly because not many of them are cute :\ (Like Muk, or Weezing, for instance.)
    I guess mt favourite Poison type has to be Skorupi, mainly because small scorpions are always adorable. :3

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    Tentacruel and Gengar are my favorite Poison-types, both not because of their Poison-typing. I don;t know, never liked them much (no offense)...

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    Is Poison a bad typing? Offensive, it's terrible; but defensively, they get wonderful resistances. I'm more of an offensive-minded trainer, thought.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Poison is good for whittling down your opponent, Like a Komodo dragon who bites it prey and wait days for it to drop dead. I once brought an Arbok to the Elite Four solely for the reason of poisoning their pokemon with a weak poison attack.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Arbok is my favorite poison type Pokemon. Intimidate plus the stall is amazing in my opinion.

I'm more of a defensive trainer, so I enjoy the poison types.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    You should make a club for them, then you can have discussions about different Posion types and stuff.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    This would be my favorite type, Roserade being my favorite of them.

ISa56

-Soul Silver? HECK YES!
    Years
    Favorite Poison Pokemon? Hmm.... That would be Gengar, Venusaur, and Roserade. Why? It's because they've got a first type that isn't Posion. I'm a physical and special attacker, so I like Poison-type ATTACKS, but not the Pokemon themselves.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2009
    i think poison types have a lot of potential but they are always with the same types i would like to see a poison ice or maybe a poison fire or something interesting.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Gengar has the most unique typing of them. They really do need to come with more type combos involving Poison like Fire/Poison and Dragon/Poison(Komodo Dragon?)

Akatsuki

Ohai There!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2009
    They are left out, I agree. My favorite poison type is Haunter.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Drapion is my personal favorite Poison-type, but otherwise I really felt no need to use them - mostly because of their cookie-cutter type choices. We need a Poison-Fire or Poison-Ice or, Arceus forbid, Poison-Rock.(If I ever needed to, I'd use a Gengar or Roserade or something. xD)

Back