• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poisons Giveaway Thread - Massive Giveaway every week

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2016
Please add me for the shiny bisharp!
Nice shop you have. Too bad I don't have all that much to offer.

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
May I please join the shiny Bisharp giveaway? Can I have a shiny Eevee and a Gible please? Please tell me if the giveaway or either of those that I want are cloned.
Sincerely,
Shadow The Darkrai

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2011
Enter me in for the Shiny Bishop draw please!

also could i get a turtwig, Grotle or Torterra?

If you had Careful or Sassy nature, thad be awesome! thanks!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
Hi, im interested in the shinny horsea you have there and i was wondering if you do trades with another generation? because I have pearl and HG
I have a horsea with signal beam and octazooka if you are interested

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2015
What is the max amount of pokemon I can get? Cuz I'd like one of the Pawniard with a Lucky Egg on it.... and a Skull bash Bulbasaur. If I can also have a shiny Kabuto It would be awesome... and a master ball.... if possible.

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2012
hey. if there is anyway i can get a gible, bagon and togepi id really appreciate it.
dont have much to offer but ill give what i can.
Black FC 1421 1521 2374

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
Are you still giving away the Shiny Bisharp? If so, would I be able to obtain one?

Also, I would love to get my hands on your Shiny Dratini. My friend MotherSerperior and I currently have a trade thread up. You could either go find that and check that for trade options, or just PM me and I can give some offers. Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2012
Hi!

I'm very interested in either the shiny dratini, the shiny charmander, or just a pikachu. Is there a one per customer type deal? Also, is there anything you want in return? I have a shiny vullaby, if you'd like that.

Giraffe

キリンリキ
Years
Oh gosh, a shiny Sandshrew and Ponyta... /dies.
What'd you be seeking for them? n____n;

I'd be interested in one of your shiny Bisharps~ :3

Thanks!

Mock Z

Can't Think of a Title
Years
A couple questions, as I am interested in your giveaway thread:
1. Do you have a Magic Bounce Espeon?
2. Are you still giving away that Shiny EV Bisharp?
3. Are you giving away any shiny Pokemon? Or just normals?
4. Do you have one or all of the items?: Light Clay, Life Orb, Leftovers?
5. How many giveaways do you do per person per day?
I apologize for the long list of questions, but I just want to see if you have anything I need! Thanks! :D

Back