• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokèmon "Shadow of Darkness"

Are Fakémon good? Is it a good idea to add Fakèmon?

• If they look like Orginal Pokemon.

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • No, they are bad.

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2023
    Your storyline is very hard to read and full of grammatical errors...
    I quickly fixed as much as i could for you.

Spoiler:

I edited the edit of your story to make it a little more pleasing to read.(see the spoiler in the quote)

I left it basically the same with many edits. That is a very interesting storyline, and I can't wait to see how it all works out.

Last edited:

Godlytion

Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2014
    I like the sprite of Girantina :)
    Nice work! Good luck, Darkerm!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    You should have bgiratina
    face you since every other pokemon does

Years
  • Update.

time for a review i guess.

story/scripting
    the story is amazing, and i really like it. as for scripting, you haven't really showed us much yet.

mapping
    your mapping is good, but your maps are really big, which gives you more room, sometimes too much, making the maps quite empty.

graphics
    the titlescreen is good except for the squares in the bottom left, but i see that happen in a few other good hacks.
    as for the giratina, it's facing the wrong way, and has a really stone sort of pallette.

6/10

I fixed the Giratina Sprite. A new style Headbutt tree script added. You can pick up Berry from the Headbutt tree bx using headbutt on it. Also I have post new gym leaders sprite. Thanks to "Awanshazwan" for making them for my hack.
    Pokèmon "Shadow of Darkness"

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Nice gym leader sprites
    but will they fit in they need do be 64x64

They dont loook it

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Coooool
    Thsi hacks looks awesome anyway~
    If you need any help mappin gimme a call

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • ok, the giratina is facing the right way, except you just flipped it round so now the shading is off.
    you should ask whoever made it to fix the shading.
    other than that, looks good.

Years
  • ok, the giratina is facing the right way, except you just flipped it round so now the shading is off.
    you should ask whoever made it to fix the shading.
    other than that, looks good.

I really like this Giratina Sprite. I don't know why you don't like it. So It will stay how it is now. Sorry

Years
  • I have inserted zoroa and zoroark backsprite. Also I make a spical dex for sprites. Hope everyone like it.
    Spical Dex

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years

• I really like this Giratina Sprite. I don't know why you don't like it. So It will stay how it is now. Sorry

i do like it.
    i love it.
    but look at the shading on the bottom, and the top, you'll see that the shading is mixed up because you just flipped it.
    all you have to do is ask whoever made it to fix the shading, then it will be perfect.

anyway, nice updates, hope to see more soon

Years
  • i do like it.
    i love it.
    but look at the shading on the bottom, and the top, you'll see that the shading is mixed up because you just flipped it.
    all you have to do is ask whoever made it to fix the shading, then it will be perfect.

anyway, nice updates, hope to see more soon

Ok I will do that but who make the Giratina is busy. So, I have to wait. Btw, he alos make Darkrai for me. Thanks

Years
  • Update

I have added a new Hero sprite. Thanks to "Cynder The Bloody Angel" for the sprite. Also I insert "New Uklele pichu" from the new game Pokemon Ranger Track of Light. Thanks to "HackMew" for the Sprite. I also Update Special Dex with new sprite. Two new triner added. Thanks to "Awanshazwan"{my Spriter} for the sprite. The story also got update. Hope everyone like it. Btw, if anyone wana help me with my hack just vm me{any kind of help}. Can someone make me few userbar\banner for me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back