• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéChow

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    PokéChow

[WARNING! PokéChow deals with mature subject matter and situations, including profanity, implied violence, and suggestive material. Viewer discretion is advised. Unless denoted in the Credits, all custom content belongs to blueguy and may not be used without permission.]

PokéChow follows the wacky adventures of Marin, her "rare" slowpoke, Pokey, her perverted Pikachu, Chuchu, her vocally challenged Jigglypuff, Ashlee Simpson, and Kate, bugcatcher extraordinaire, as they travel across the land of Kanto.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    whoo you are back.. i used to love these.. but you stopped updating.. so i gotta back issue...

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Hey Blueguy, I see you finally posted Teh awesome comics on PC. Took your time eh Mate?

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    It is his sprite comic. The link is there to show all of the episodes to make it easier for everyone. And if weren't right, don't you think a staff would have closed this already.

Anyways; blueguy, your comic are awesome and hilarious....also Marillicious. xD

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Heh. It is his comic. You need to revise if you don't know who Blueguy is in the sprite comic world. He is a ledgend, and i admit it, my inspiration.

Welcome Back.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Woo! *Twitch* That is a great return to form Blueguy!

Keep it up Mate.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Yaya!! Your back!!

I love your comics!!

Last night I read it from the begining to the latest one.

Keep it up blueguy. =)

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Sweet new episode Blueguy, I swear that must leave some sort of bruising?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I don't think they did. Might of Done.

EDIT : Looking at it again, Isn't it Marin's Rival?

Back