• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Get-Together 10: Pick a date!

Which weekends are you free in July? (Multiple Choice)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Tried this last year but apparently pokecommunity doesn't want to be liable for anything that happens to people because of the site IRL.

I met up with friends from here anyways IRL.. so I'm pretty sure you're always welcome to do that on your own, just not using the Get Together or anything.

Just because PC doesn't want to be responsible for what can happen doesn't mean you can hold a PC meetup on the black market!

Hint hint @ Janna, Jo, and Nick.

Just saying, I can't see any situation arising where PC would have liability for what happened to the people who met up. First of all, I doubt anything would even happen. Secondly, if it did, it would be like someone twisting their ankle meeting the person from PC, not the person from PC turning out to be some crazy murderer. I have been a member to many other forums that encouraged such things, and they were not at fault when things went awry.

Zhuq

Pokemon Trainer Zarraf
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 5, 2014
I can attend every one of them, unless I go to another country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back