• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity pixel community?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rITual

We're only animals.
Years
  • PokéCommunity pixel community
    I've recently took a special look into pixel art and I was wondering if any,
    even a lot of you would be interested in an on-going project?​

The idea is pretty simple. Together, we contribute a tile (500x500 seems a decent size) and over time it grows into a huge map that all joins on. It could be Pokémon related (Towns and forests with Pokémon and battles spread around). It doesn't have to be limited to any set amount of entries so it could just keep going on and on like a canvas.

Skill level is irrelevant and anyone can join in. Again, no set time or deadline to contribute.

Anyone who WOULD want to, I'd note here so we could keep a track and if we get, say, 15 people on board, decide on a theme and begin.

Anyone up for it? There are a lot of talented artists on here.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Instead of proposing idea, you should've at least PMed me the details and we can work on the thread together. And just post the project thread and whoever wants to contribute will post.

Also, this belongs in Pixel Projects. PM me details, and we can work on your idea.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back