• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokécommunity website styling?

Years
    Hi,
    I had a question about the styling of the pokécommunity's website. I had the over all website background selected as ORAS and recently the past few times I'v logged on it just the basic purple styling. Did you guys remove that feature or are your guys having styling difficulties? I was just wonder to make sure is not a setting I have messed with.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    ORAS? What's that? It's the AFD prank, a throwback to the old 2002 style. Click here, scroll to the bottom to the style selector, and pick the ORAS one again if you want to go back to normal. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Oh I know what it is, was just going along with the retro theme. But thanks! Overall status of what exactly? You mean like something that will tell you when things change? Usually keeping check with the Bulletin Board will tell you about any major changes to the site, if that's what you mean. AFD pranks don't get their own announcements, though. They just kind of happen when the day comes.

Back