• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokédex: Now Expandéd

victini91

Star of the Victory
Years
  • Personally, this is the first time I make a fic based on Pokedex. Although with 2 years of experience in writing stuffs, I admit this one will totally "storming" my brain, in a good way. Oh well, now presenting you Pokédex: Now Expanded

This world is widely inhabited by creatures known as Pokémon. We humans live with Pokémon at times as friendly playmates and at times as cooperative workmates. Sometimes, we band together and battle others, just like us. But, despite our closeness, we don't know everything about Pokémon. In fact, there are many mysteries and secrets surrounding Pokémon. To unravel Pokémon mysteries, I've been conducting research not just scientifically but in all aspects, knowing deep down about a creature call Pokémon. This is what I do. :)

Now, lets start with Kanto Dex!
    Kanto:

No.001: Bulbasaur
    Pokédex: Now Expandéd
    Spoiler:

Comment, please. Constructive criticisms are welcome, but no flaming. Correct me if my grammar looks wrong.

Back