• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokéfan Tara here

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2010
    My names Tara, I'm a 15 year old girl, just thought I should make a intro topic, Oh, And Classic Rock and Metal FTW

Also I don't have a computer so I won't be active much, sorry :(

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Wow, my taste in music is totally different (soft pop from the late '80's) xD

Anyway, music aside, welcome to PC, where all your Pokemon related dreams may come true! And we have plenty of sections to discuss all things Pokemon and quite a few things not Pokemon as well! I invite you to explore the forums to find a section that interests you, as well as get to know the friendly locals about this delightful community we have here!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Woooah, hey there, and welcome to the forums! I do agree with you on the classic rock, but I'm not so much of a metal fan. Regardless, it looks like we have the same name, haha. :)

Well, whether you're active or so, we do hope that you stick around here. ^_^ Hope to see you around!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums, Tara! So, well, you just came here, right? Anyway, well, check out the forum sections. You might find something interesting. Not having a computer won't interfere with your browsing experience, as long as said device is up-to-snuff in rendering image-heavy pages. (Or use a lighter forum skin, in terms of file size.)

Have fun around the forums!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2010

What would you say is the best skin for a iPod touch? I haven't played about with skins yet

Back