• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon 4 Elements

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2021
    Pokémon 4 Elements

• Story
    You are a trainer from Rainy Town, you have 3 pokemons since you were a child: Tympole, Squirtle and Gible! On a morning your parents, your best friend and you are invited for a party at Leaf Town, during the party, a wild Starly atacks the owner of the party. You and your best friend battle Starly and win, seeing your talents, Professor Roak, that was there, gives you a Pokedex and some pokeballs. After this you begin a journey in order to win the Pokémon League and the Elite Four, you find many rivals and travel around a huge region with 202 selected Pokemon from the 6 generations, try to stop an evil team that wants to control time and space and follow the legend of the seven friends who had traveled around the region and got all the legendary four elements, protected by Rayquaza(Air), Groundon (Earth), Kyogre(Water) and Reshiram(Fire) in order to find Dialga and Palkia and save the world.

Features
    • You begin with 3 Pokemons: Squirtle, Tympole and Gible
    • Travel around the "LATHAN" region, a huge region with 5 zones: THE AIR ZONE, THE EARTH ZONE, THE FIRE ZONE, THE WATER ZONE(The Biggest one) and THE CENTRAL ZONE
    • 202 Pokemons from all the 6 generations and 10 legendaries.
    • Mega Evolution
    • All Pokemon are catchable in their normal forms. (Shiny pokemon can be found by special events)
    • Side-quests and new ways of finding Pokemons, like traveling around bridges, playing at parks and many more.
    • Side-quests featuring evolutions itens, like Magmerizer, Electirizer, Leaf Stone
    • 6 new rivals with diferent personalities and good and strong teams.
    • A Pokémon League (where you fight your rivals) like the anime and an Elite 4, like the original games.
    • Minigames and new kinds of moves, like Draco Meteor, Moonblast,etc.
    What help I need:
    • I need help with tilesets because I really don´t know how to make them.
    • I need some help with scripting, but not so much because I now the basics.
    • Overworld sprites, because I´m not good at it, I need about 100 sprites.

If someone could help me, just send a message on this tread and Thank You!
    I really need help with graphics because I´m not good at doing tilesets, if you like the project, you could help me.

Back