• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon 4Ever (4th pokémon movie) to be shown on BBC2! ^^ UK only

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 9, 2007
    Yes for a first time for a long time on a UK TV channel a pokémon movie, the 4th pokémon movie will be shown on BBC2 on thursday at 11AM!
    UK members here know what i am talking about, sorry to the US members and others i think members who live in the netherlands(holland) can watch BBC2 on their Cable network so lol ^^;

Last edited:

Jolty-kun

Years
    Wow, we never get any kinds of Pokemon movies down here, so this, even though it's Donkey's years old, it'd be probably nice to sit down and watch it, we never get anything like that.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Cool, I have only seen Pokemon movies 1, 2, 3 and Mewtwo returns. I'll have to set my alarm clock :'( Also BBC channels don't have ad breaks! Awsomeness!

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Lol, I watched all of them or ready, 1-9 movies, Including Specials. I live in Melbourne anyways.

So have I

Thanks for saying, I've only watched this film once and it was ages ago. Actually I think channel 5 shown the first movie a few weeks ago.

Sparks

MasatoxSatoshi Shipper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2008
    The only one I havn't seen is Mewtwo Returns, otherwise I've seen all the others either on TV or on one of my anime only youtube copy sites. It's good, but it's not on par with the pure awesome factor of the first movie. Still the best I say.

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2016
    In the Netherlands on Jetix:
    - Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon
    - Pokémon 4Ever (awefull Dutch voices!)
    - Pokémon 5: Heroes (Monday April 8th)
    - More specials and stuff like that.
    The dubbing job they've done for these Dutch versions really look like they've been a hasty job...
    For Pokémon 4Ever there seems to be one person to do Team Rocket's voices (including Meowth's), Brock's voice, the masked man's voice, the trainer in the beginning (where Ash has to catch the boat afterwards) and Oak's voice... Really bad.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 9, 2007
    In the Netherlands on Jetix:
    - Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon
    - Pokémon 4Ever (awefull Dutch voices!)
    - Pokémon 5: Heroes (Monday April 8th)
    - More specials and stuff like that.
    The dubbing job they've done for these Dutch versions really look like they've been a hasty job...
    For Pokémon 4Ever there seems to be one person to do Team Rocket's voices (including Meowth's), Brock's voice, the masked man's voice, the trainer in the beginning (where Ash has to catch the boat afterwards) and Oak's voice... Really bad.

Hey you are from the netherlands right? if you have cable tv you can watch BBC2 ^^ and see the english version of Pokémon 4Ever, but if you want to that is... ^^; LOL :P

Vendour

Water & Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Hmm... for the first time in a long time theyre going to air a Pokemon movie. Too bad it had to be 4Ever. >.< The movie is incredibly boring. I didnt like it at all.

Movies 1 through 3 are great. I'm too scared to venture beyond 4Ever, except for the movie featuring Lucario & Mew.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 9, 2007
    Hmm... for the first time in a long time theyre going to air a Pokemon movie. Too bad it had to be 4Ever. >.< The movie is incredibly boring. I didnt like it at all.

Movies 1 through 3 are great. I'm too scared to venture beyond 4Ever, except for the movie featuring Lucario & Mew.

Yeah movie 8 is cool, one of my fav movies after pokemon 2000, movie 9 is cool too, 3rd on my fav list on poke movies ^^

Years
    Let's keep this on the foreign angle since I'm curious on abroad takes on the series, and less on personal preference. Otherwise, I'd lock.

Back