• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon A Passage Through Memories

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Note: This is a reupload of a game I first released in 2017 on Relic Castle

Pokémon A Passage Through Memories
    Intro:
    Have you ever looked back on your life and thought of all the good times you've had? Have you ever wished that you go just go back to the days of your youth where life seemed simple and fun? Well I don't think you're the only one, and that is the idea that this game is based around. The main character of this story chooses to spend the final moments of his life looking back on his life, wondering where his life really started to get going. He finds himself back in school with his classmate, Ted, asking him to help him find his lost Lillipup. What starts out as a simple missing Pokemon case develops into something more and the main character finds themselves in a tricky situation...​
    Wi6tMJK.png
    rTA238m.png
    OQqCSF0.png
    DIxGgcG.png

2VvlcJV.png
    OPG7cKL.png
    yfPLa9i.png

Download:

Made Using:
    RPG Maker XP and Pokémon Essentials

Team:
    Just me :)

Notes:
    Thank you so much, even if you don't play it, just the fact that you are looking at this thread means a lot to me! This is my first published Pokemon Fan game, so it isn't to good. And to be honest, it is probably the worst of all the Relic Castle Game Jam games, but that's just my opinion :p. But if you haven't you should really give some of the other games made for this jam a try, they seem pretty cool.
    As I said, this is my first project that I've published, so some bugs may have run past me unnoticed, so if you find any please leave a comment in this thread. Also, if you play the game please just leave a comment in this thread, tell me what you thought of it, good and bad. I plan on making another project later so I need to learn all from this that I can. But yeah, I think that is all I have to say, this was made for the Relic Castle Game Jam, enjoy you're day!
    Spoiler: Credits

Back