• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon: A Return to Johto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    Scizz said:
    If you see those posts, report them to us and we will take care of it.
    ROMs (No matter if modified or not) are not allowed here. (As the rules clearly state.)
    If you want to release something, make an IPS Patch.
    What about Dark Future which can't use an IPS patch because it's too big?

Years
    And I can't open IPS files: I have a Mac! It just says "There is no default application to open this file in."

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2006
    Wow. Dark Future is great, and this one looks even better, seeing that I'm a Johto Fanboy... so keep it up!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I really hope that you finish this hack Dark E, it's too good to go to waste! Your genius knows no limits! ~Wow that sounded really creapy and cling-ony~

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
    Quit the stupid talking! It's time for some new screenshots!

Maandag 2 januari 2006

Pokémon: A Return to Johto

The boy starts of in Foridged Town. (city)
    It's a small town with only a few houses.

There's a Pok?mon Center, Pok?Lab and...

a Pok?Mart, which you can't enter until the guard gets out of the way, but what is the problem?

The girl starts of in another City, east from Foridged Town.

There are a lot of houses in this block where lots of students from the Pok?mon School live.

There is also a special Pok?mon Center.
    Left is the normal Center where you can heal your Pok?mon and right is the Link Cable Center.
    This is the only place where you can link with other Pok?mon versions and it only becomes availible after you entered the Hall of Fame.

This is the entrance of the Pok?mon School.

Welcome to campus.

This is the school where all the students learn to become a trainer. If you need some hints or tips, you can check out the class rooms.
    Sometimes Professor Elm takes a visit and you can adopt Pok?mon here.

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
    Chris-h11 said:
    Awesome, I forgot with this one, Is there a Beta?

NO...

Why? Well, the problem is that lately many hackers are creating a hack with Johto in it...
    Now, the Johto part is (almost completely) finished and I don't like it when thos people are playing this game and see the mapping I've done so far.
    I sure some will steal my work.

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    Dark_E said:
    NO...

Why? Well, the problem is that lately many hackers are creating a hack with Johto in it...
    Now, the Johto part is (almost completely) finished and I don't like it when thos people are playing this game and see the mapping I've done so far.
    Ok, I just forgot if this one had a beta.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2007
    Dark_E said:
    NO...

u r rite dark e
    keep up the good work!

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
    Chris-h11 said:
    I see why you don't want to have a Beta released now Dark_E

Thanks for understanding, I'm wasn't trying to reply if in a mad way or something like that... I just gave an answer =)

Rog^^

Umbreon is tha Best!!
    Years
    Hi Dark e
    I saw al your screens from your game
    and oh my god, they're so good
    can't wait for the real game!!!
    i'm dutch too!

Treecko Fan 12

Lloyd, Eternal Swordsman!
    Years
    Haven't been on PC in forever, and looked at this thread cause it was popular, and noticed all the screens and stuff. You must be like, the best hacker to ever grace us with your presence. I understand why you dont release a beta, but I cant wait to play this game. Maybe once you are ready to show us your work you could PM it or email it to the people who want to play it. Once again, mega brilliant, and are there still any gym leader spaces left?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    OMFG! You start out in a different town depending on whether your a boy or girl! That's definetly never been done before. Good job DARk_E!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back