• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon: A Return to Johto

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Dark E, excuse me, i've been playing pokemon dark future, but i cant obtain surf, can u tell me how i can get it? The leader of the fourth gym says that Wally's parents want to give me something, but the entrance to wallys house is "closed" cause the guy who drives me to pineco rocks is blocking the entrance

P.S. To stay on topic: I love the Hack! Best one I've Seen So Far, hope it is as good as pkmn dark future

By the way, can i be a gym leader?

Last edited:

pmape09

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    ^^^^

to get surf on Dark Future, go inside the gym next to where Wally's parents house are blocked, now go to very far back room where the gym leader is and exit it out the left bottom door, now u should be in a room with a lot of doors, exit out the left one with an entrance on the wall, now u should be where a chubby sailor and a boat is at. Now continue playing the game, dont wanna spoil it, if u need further more help, PM me.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    But now i've got a bigger problem...i'm inside the boat, and the team aqua leader is starring at kyrogue and when i'm gonna talk to him the game resets. Wht am i suposed to do???

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    this is sweet... this game will pwn when its finished:D good luck dark...

Years
    Wow, this looks really spiftacular, you're awesome.

Johto in advance graphics is something I've been waiting to see for awhile, and with all of the cool features you've added to it, your game is probably gonna be one of the best Pokemon games out there.

Only one thing would make it better than it already is- Night and Day functions, then the game would be perfect.

Evil_Sasuke

Banned
    Years
    Yow its Evil_Sasuke up in here.

Yow its Evil_Sasuke up in here. Now yall dont kno me cause i just joind but i've been following the development of the hack's on this site for a wile now and i may not be a hacker but am a big pokemon fan and have all the games and i must say that this game is going to be one for the ages im sure that it will put
    Jeremy's IceBlue(not done) to shame. Keep up the good work Dark_E you the man.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    im making a version where its johto set in the future...i cant wait untill yours is out. Yours will be much better, it there some sort of demo available?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back