• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: A Twisted Horizon

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Pokémon: A Twisted Horizon

Pokémon: A Twisted Horizon is a project i have just started. I wanted people to give me feedback on my ideas, and suggest new ones. I am new to RPG Maker XP and i just wanted some ideas, please tell me any ideas you have.

Existing ideas:
    I am going to have all of the regions plus a new one, Yokonou. Kanto, Johto and Hoenn will have some changes in them, since My game is set quite a few years after Silver and Ruby. I will be adding new Towns and routes to all the Regions and changing some that already exist.

Kanto:
    In Kanto i am going to change all the towns. I am taking away Viridian Forest because it is just annoying. I am going to replace it with Viridian Churchyard. There will be a Church in the centre of the Churchyard. You will be able to catch almost all Ghost types here. There will be a Gengar that stalks you through the Graveyard, it will turn invisible when you turn to face it. It will only battle you when you have six Pokémon. Thats about all my ideas for Kanto at the moment XD. Please give me any of your ideas.

Johto:
    I have a few ideas for johto but you will have to wait and see lol. Although i will tell you one, i will rebuild the Burnt Tower. Let me know any of your ideas please.

Hoenn:
    I have almost completed Hoenn but if anyone has any ideas for Fortree City or Mossdeep City let me know please. I will tell you one of my ideas for Hoenn. Everybody thought that Mount Sooto was an extinct Volcano. I am making Sootopolis City a Near erupting Volcano. The only way to stop the Volcano from erupting is to stop the allmighty Groudon, who is enraged at The new Team Magma, Team Molten. Thats all your getting XD.

Please anyone give me some more ideas so i can make this game as good as it should be. Thanks :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Thanks. I have started Viridian Churchyard. There will be a Gengar that stalks you through the Graveyard, it will turn invisible when you turn to face it. It will only battle you when you have six Pokémon. I am not decided on what level it should be at yet.

Back