- Age 44
- Seen yesterday
Pokémon Adamantium is recruiting!
Type-swapped Kanto starters as our starters
Pokémon Adamantium is a game made with Pokémon Essentials v21.
We are currently a developpement team of volunteers from all around the world, working in our freetime, as one of our hobbies.
The game is made with gen 4 graphics, with pokémon up to gen 5.
We want to make a game with HGSS and DPPt vibes, but with a more mature and complex storyline.
The goal follows the classic scheme of the pokémon games: beat the 8 gyms of the region and defeat the champion of the league!
Some screenshots of the game (early developpement)
Screenshots of the first town (the outdoor and the characters sprites are still work in progress)
The main protagonists of the game
Some original music from Pokémon Adamantium
We also plan on doing a big postgame too. Stay tuned to see more 👀
- Complex story but easy to follow
- Complete game with 8 gyms and the Pokemon League
- An almost 100% original soundtrack, with songs that slap like gen 4 ones did
- A pokédex made with pokémon and new fakemon
- A legendary pokemon not like the others (no spoiling until you join the team ;)
- A normal mode if you like a "normal" Pokémon experience, and a hard mode if you like to use actual strategy (aka if you like suffering)
- A HUGE capital to explore, with the size of about 10 times Goldenrod city
- Game available both in English and French (we're french but devs from all around the world are welcomed)
- And much more! Public discord coming soon, stay tuned!
- Spriter: To make sprites for trainers, fakemon, and tiles
- Artist: To make some artwork for the game such as landscapes, not for Fakemon
- Programmer: We need someone comfortable with Pokémon Essentials's code since we want to implement lots of new features
- Mapper: We're looking with someone experienced with mapping in RPGMXP
- Balancer: Someone that can do the stats and strategy stuff of the game! Good battles make a good game!
Please note that we cannot and will not pay you. If you join the project, it's only for passion!
We hope this gave you the desire to participate, if not it's all good :)
You're great, have a nice day/night!