• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Alexandrite (1.1.7) - 16DEC2022

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    1.1.5 Released

It contains some important bug fixes.

Spoiler:

1.1.6 Released

I screwed up and pushed an old branch if you're one of the 15 people who grabbed 1.1.5 please update to this version.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hii, love your game, i'm just curious, how do you start a new game, like is it possible to have more than one save file without deleting your other one

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    Hello! Just popping in to say I am simultaneously amused and concerned about the last Pokémon I caught, the amount of Great Balls I had to throw at the dang creature made me worry that the Pokédex entry is genuinely a warning!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Small update that addresses some bugs

Fixed a bug where an NPC would not take funds after purchasing a Diamond Stone.
    Fixed a bug where even if a player had not inserted a Mainframe Core, the story would advance once leaving a certain area.
    Fixed some typo's in dialogue.
    Fixed an issue with Brett's Flareon having the wrong held-item.
    Reworked the Trial of Conviction to be slightly easier, and fixed a crash that occured there.

Days
    • Seen Aug 22, 2023
    Hi I've been playing this game for a little bit and I'm really loving it, but I'm completely stuck. I can't input the password in the game corner, I tried switching the settings, but it changes nothing. I'm playing on emulator but I do have a keyboard, maybe that has something to do it? I wanna keep playing 😁

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Hi I've been playing this game for a little bit and I'm really loving it, but I'm completely stuck. I can't input the password in the game corner, I tried switching the settings, but it changes nothing. I'm playing on emulator but I do have a keyboard, maybe that has something to do it? I wanna keep playing 😁

You input the password by using the up and down arrows on the keyboard, try that on your emulator keyboard.

Days
    • Seen Nov 26, 2023
    The battle against the Gary looking dude causes the game to crash and a 004 script error to appear, help please

Days
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    i just started the game and im in seafoam city and whenever i try to get a pokeball made from walter/pokeball making guy the game crushes because of runtimeError (sorry for bothering)

Days
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Hello, creator! Do you mind if I translate your game into Chinese? I like this game very much, and Chinese players will also like it.

Back