• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Ammolite Version - The Tohoku Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Another update, huh? I can't wait, I really liked the last one. Oh, by the way, what's the main Pokémon of this game? I'm guessing it's Shaymin, based on the "Tohoku Legend." Good luck :)

ForeverRed

teeheeee
    Years
    Another update, huh? I can't wait, I really liked the last one. Oh, by the way, what's the main Pokémon of this game? I'm guessing it's Shaymin, based on the "Tohoku Legend." Good luck :)
    Yep another update but not just yet ;P. Nope the main Pokemon is not Shaymin it's a fake Pokemon :3.

A few more minutes/hours before the update :P

Sincerely,
    ~Red Gyrados

ForeverRed

teeheeee
    Years

~UPDATE~
    HO HO HO!!! Merry Christmas everyone ^^. Here is everyone's Christmas present (not rly) ^^. It's the update!
    Screenshots

Explaination of Screenshots:
    Pic 1: The load bg! How pretty :3
    Pic 2: Outdoors!
    Pic 3, Pic 4, Pic 5: Remember from anywhere ;)
    Pic 6: Look's its her Buneary :O
    Pic 7: Buneary used POUND!
    Pic 8: Back inside! Oh look home time
    Pic 9: In you're room! How pretty
    Pic 10: Downstairs after talking to you're dad!​

Sadly I have to postpone the grass starters display :(
    but can't wait for mini-updates!​

New Areas
    Meet!​

[screen tomorrow (sorry for inconvieniences it was getting dark)]
    Route 1
    Not like in normal games, people actually live in the routes!​

[screen tomorrow (sorry for inconvieniences it was getting dark)]
    Sprouting Town
    A town west of Seedling, that holds the Pokemon Trainer School and numerous buildings including PokCentre and Mart.​

Sincerely,
    ~Red Gyrados​

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
    Very nice Indeed RG. The whole games tiles look so natural. and your new load screen looks excellent. It makes me want to redo mine, but the update as a whole looks great. I can't wait to see more.

ForeverRed

teeheeee
    Years
    Very nice Indeed RG. The whole games tiles look so natural. and your new load screen looks excellent. It makes me want to redo mine, but the update as a whole looks great. I can't wait to see more.
    Yep Flood that is the theme of the game ~Natural~. O.o Really it looks good ^^; I never noticed. Thnaks Flood and there will be more and it may be a new thread in showcase tomorrow XD

Sincerely,
    ~Red Gyrados

Talos the Sunburst Fox

I'm not Tails! I can prove it!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2012
    Not bad. The personality test is quite an impressive idea to put into it (not counting Mystery Dungeon; you don't catch Pokemon in that.) Good luck!

-Talos

Years
    Thanks, RD ^^ Yep i like the front vew stair too :3 t acually was my first custom tile! and yeah the load screen thanks to your cool forest tree tile XD!

Sincerely,
    ~Red Gyrados!
    (come on more comments!)

^^ i sould call it ammolite tree! ^^
    btw, from the personality test, how many pokemon that will be the starters? 3 or more or less?

ForeverRed

teeheeee
    Years
    ^^ i sould call it ammolite tree! ^^
    btw, from the personality test, how many pokemon that will be the starters? 3 or more or less?
    nah you can make a bigger and taller tree to be the ammolite tree ( i do need a bigger and taller tree for something ;) ) its will be 3 starters but Turtwig, Piplup and Chimchar are just gonna be there for now.

I will be showing the places sometime today
    Sicerely,
    ~Red Gyrados

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back