• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Aquamarine Version [RMXP]

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
Years
  • Of course you're on my team, silly!

Anyway, for the general public, I may not be as busy anymore... that's both a good and bad thing. So expect some more screenshots soon, and updated information as I continue to compile my graphics onto tilesets. I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Sounds good, I'm looking forward to it.
    I thought I was always on the team

well if you're on the team and if tnguye3 is helping, then that means brokenxnote is the only non-staff reply, oh well at least the thread is more active-^_^, amiright?

incognito322

Years
  • Well, except for some of the first few posts, yeah. But supporters in general are just as vital to this game as actual staff. So please, even if you're not on the team, feel free to tell me what you think!

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    hmm, maybe something could be done to drum up supporters, my mind is processing ideas atm.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • Joshhhhh, this looks amazing!
    but you forgot someone of your team list ;-;

aSeRo141414

zZJoennZz inside
    Years
  • Pokémon Aquamarine Version [RMXP]

I just noticed this now, looks like metapod.. lol

tylerab01

Pokemon AquaHarmony
    Years
  • Incognito,

You maps are stunning! You put a lot of time and effort into making them and your effort shows. You have tiles that define your game like Celibra has tiles that defines turquoise. I would love to help implement scripts like the Pokemon following the trainer and a dual screen script. Your sprites are amazing and I would like to see some OW in your game that have the 5th gen look, to give it some of the diversity from the other fan games.

Great Job, and Good Luck,

Tyler Alexandre

incognito322

Years
  • Thanks a lot for the support! XD I appreciate it.

As a general update, this weekend I'll have some more screenshots and more information, so don't let this thread slip your mind. ^_^

Back